A pleasing face is subject to different factors. In recent years, there has been a growing realization that robust cheeks are a significant sign in staving off a weary look. In fact, did you ever examine a person with well-defined cheeks? The individual likely looks energized no matter what his or her age.
As time journeys on, certain people experience droopiness in the cheek area. This consequence of ageing can translate in to a less-appealing appearance. At the same time, flaws that were barely noticeably now seem more visible: lines around the mouth are exaggerated and even eye troughs seem deeper. People who have a genetic predisposition to sagging cheeks at a young age tend to look drawn before their time.
Cheek augmentation is a cosmetic surgery procedure which can restore youthfulness to the face. Actually, individuals who have this procedure love looking in the mirror. They often see a liveliness they thought had been forever lost. Here are some particulars about cheek augmentation:
Recovery from cheek augmentation
- Even if you are blessed with high cheekbones, a downward shift of fat in the cheek area will produce a less-vibrant look.
- Materials used for implants are not all the same some are non-permeable and some are porous.
- Implants come in different sizes and shapes. Ones that are too large or not situated properly can throw the face off balance. A skilled plastic surgeon, someone experienced in cheek augmentation can determine the product and positioning that's right for you.
- Implants can be taken out if necessary. Still, most implants do not require removal.
- Implant incisions are made in invisible or barely noticeable areas such as inside the mouth, at the lower eyelash line, or even around the temples.
- Cheek augmentation takes in the vicinity of an hour to perform.
- Bruising or swelling may occur following this procedure ice reduces the effects. It is important to discontinue certain supplements/medications approximately fourteen days before and after surgery to minimize this possibility.
- Cheek augmentation can be combined with other surgical procedures (e.g., eyelid surgery).
- Both males and females achieve an attractive outcome with this procedure.
- Results are characteristically long-lasting.
Recovery from cheek augmentation usually takes a little under two weeks. Some swelling, bruising and discomfort should be expected after the cheek augmentation operation. Specific instructions regarding the care and treatment of the incisions should be followed to reduce the risk of an infection and lessen pain and discomfort.
Doctors recommend some movement to facilitate better blood circulation compared to just lying in bed the whole time but not much strenuous activity as to elevate blood pressure.
Some people have naturally beautiful cheeks that appear sculpted well into their eighties. These individuals frequently look younger than their years. Others find that their face volume is sagging, and the loss of fat around the cheek region produces an unattractive result. That’s where cheek augmentation procedure can help.