Benefits of Ayurvedic medicine over Allopathic medicine
- Posted on- Oct 19, 2015
- 276 Views
Ayurveda is science that has been discovered years ago. It is seen as a traditional way to cure disease. It is considered highly holistic due to its preventive and curative qualities. However, on the other hand Allopath has been found recently. Unlike Ayurveda that is mainly followed and practiced in India, Allopath is accepted and practiced worldwide. Also, Ayurveda is seen as an alternative treatment to completely cure many chronic diseases which allopath fails to cure. There are various benefits of Ayurvedic medicines over allopathic treatment and some of them are stated below:
- Any ayurvedic medicine effectively treats disease and helps permanently heal a person. It also helps improve overall health. However, on the other hand, Allopathic treatment does not ensure permanent cure of the disease and aims to kill and destroy all the germs, bacteria, etc. that causes sickness and to provide instant relief.
- As ayurvedic medicines are obtained and produced from various easily available herbs and plants, they are comparatively cheaper than allopathic medicines.
- Ayurvedic medicines are basically obtained from natural herbs and extracts of fruits, vegetables, etc. which act as a natural drug and are harmless for our body. These medicines help cure diseases without any side effects. However, Allopathic medicines on the hand usually provide solution to a disease that may produce one side effect or other due to its synthetic preparation.
- As Ayurvedic medicines are made of organic products, they help saving the environment and atmosphere from harmful chemicals and prove to be extremely eco friendly.
- Allopathic medicines usually concentrate on the symptoms of the disease leaving aside the root cause. However, Ayurvedic medicine helps to cure specific system of body by focusing on root cause of the problem which further helps maintain a healthy life in long run.
- When compared with allopathic treatment, Ayurvedic medicines are usually considered more effective for curing chronic illness. For example, diseases related to our liver. It is considered that ayurvedic medicines can rejuvenate liver due to its effective ingredients.
- Ayurvedic medicines are chemical free, produced using natural ingredients. However, Allopathic medicines include chemicals as they are laboratory manufactured which actually proves to be harmful for body.
- Ayurvedic medicines successfully cure serious ailments like piles, jaundice, etc. They are a slow healing process but ensure a permanent relief from pain. This is because, they focus on the root-cause to cure affected area and other related body systems. However, Allopath has a modern approach which offers medical treatment that is comparatively faster than ayurvedic treatment but gives only temporary solution to the disease.
Ayurvedic treatment mainly consists of essence of fruits, vegetables, spices and natural herbs which helps in curing diseases without having any side effects on the patient's body. It is not the fastest treatment but surely the most effective one. Allopathic treatment generally cures diseases in a short span of time but have very high chances of side effects such as allergies, hair loss
, weakness etc.
Allopath in spite of being the modern system of medical treatment is unable to find a permanent solution for some diseases like Jaundice
, Piles, Vitiligo, Rheumatoid arthritis
, Biliousness etc. These diseases can be successfully managed by Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is well aware of the system of body and instead of suppressing it approaches directly to the origin and cures the disturbing element. This methodology minimizes the chances of side effects, giving the patient permanent relief from the disease. Ayurveda not only deals with the treatment but also teaches us the style of proper living i.e. a healthy and prosperous life.
Ayurveda is now-a-days excelling Allopathic treatment as people are becoming conscious about their future along with their present. They want a permanent relief rather than a swift and temporary one. Modern doctors have also started suggesting Ayurvedic medicines along with the Allopathic treatment as Ayurveda is bringing a great revolution in the field of medical science.