|Comprehensive Wellness (Basic)|
|Price ||Rs. 3650.00|
|Discount|| Rs. 1095.00|
|Payable ||Rs.2555.00||Book Now|
|Full Body Health Checkup I|
|Price ||Rs. 2200.00|
|Discount|| Rs. 0.00|
|Payable ||Rs.2200.00||Book Now|
|Senior Citizen Checkup (Male & Female)|
|Price ||Rs. 2575.00|
|Discount|| Rs. 772.50|
|Payable ||Rs.1802.50||Book Now||
| View Article|
|Article Views: 149|
|Your ears too need proper care|
|Posted on Sep 02, 2015|
|When it comes to health issues, most people are focused on eating nutritional food, getting the right type and amount of exercise, brushing their teeth regularly, and staying clean. While all of these are certainly important, other aspects of keeping your body healthy and functional will often get overlooked in our country. One very useful but sadly neglected set of organs is your ears - they may be low maintenance compared to some body systems, but they definitely need do need love and care. |
Important health tips for ears Hearing loss is a very common problem affecting millions around the world. To keep your ears functional for as long as possible, be sure to follow these healthcare tips:
- Treat colds, earaches, and upper respiratory infections quickly. Bacteria can spread to the inner ear, causing a build-up of fluids or even structural harm that may temporarily or permanently disrupt the sound interpretation process. Small children are especially vulnerable to these conditions, so if you look after one, make sure he or she receives thorough care when sick.
- When you are prescribed a new medication, always ask about the potential side effects. Certain types of drugs can cause symptoms such as ringing in the ears, disturbed balance, and impaired ability to hear certain frequencies. These symptoms will usually stop when the medicine is discontinued, but in case there is a risk for permanent damage always report them to your ENT doctor if you begin to experience them.
- Have your hearing tested regularly, especially if you are over the age of 60. Unfortunately, many ENT doctors skip this step when examining adults, so you may need to request it. If you do have an ear condition, the sooner it is diagnosed, the sooner your ENT doctor can determine the underlying cause and most effective form of treatment.
- Clean your ears on a regular basis. ENT doctors recommended using a damp cloth to clean your outer ear. Nothing should be placed in your inner ear, as that can compact earwax and potentially spread bacteria. If you have a build-up of earwax, flush out your ear with warm water or ask your ENT doctor for a professional cleaning.
- Avoid loud noises as much as you can. High amplitudes can damage the sensory cells in your ears, potentially creating permanent hearing loss. If you must attend a loud environment such as a concert or factory, use protection.
What we all should remember is that a particular kind of hearing damage is merely a reflection of the actions that we have taken in the past. Conditions like Tinnitus, Meniere's Disease, hearing loss and the other kinds of ear diseases are results of what we have done and what we have failed to do when it comes to taking care of our ears. You don't need to do too complicated steps to make sure that your ears are problem free but the steps in caring for your ears are very simple which are not only meant to save your hearing alone but your whole body in general.
|Written by : Lazoi Team |