|Senior Citizen Checkup (Male & Female)|
|Price ||Rs. 2575.00|
|Discount|| Rs. 772.50|
|Payable ||Rs.1802.50||Book Now|
|Comprehensive Wellness (Advance)|
|Price ||Rs. 6850.00|
|Discount|| Rs. 2055.00|
|Payable ||Rs.4795.00||Book Now|
|Full Body Health Checkup I|
|Price ||Rs. 2200.00|
|Discount|| Rs. 0.00|
|Payable ||Rs.2200.00||Book Now||
| View Article|
|Article Views: 3,580|
|6 Natural ways to treat mouth sores|
|Posted on Jul 11, 2015|
|Mouth sores are an annoying and painful condition that can ruin your meals and entire day. Although some people would regard the cause as resulting from high body temperature exhausted through the membranes in your mouth, this basically stem from a small opening or cut that may become infected or irritated over time. |
The outbreak or increase in size and pain can come from certain foods that aggravate the existing condition. It is helpful to know some details about the treatment for mouth sores that can eradicate the problem quickly using only the regular fare you have at home.
Here are some helpful home remedies for mouth sores:
- There are two types of mouth sores, canker or cold, can be present inside your mouth. Canker sores are much more painful and are usually the ones that plague you. As soon as you notice it, put an ice cube directly on the sore to numb the pain and drain out pus, if there are any present. This numbing of the pain will definitely hurt but, at least, it takes away the sensation for the better part of your day. Avoid eating very warm or sweet foods, as these can easily aggravate the pain.
- Bacteria most likely may be dwelling in the sore, which irritates the nerve endings and causes you a lot of pain and discomfort. You may use gargling solutions and antibacterial agents, then apply or gargle accordingly. Also swish a lot of water inside your mouth then spit out to keep the area moist and clean.
- Baking soda is also known for its antibacterial and soothing effect. Mix one-half teaspoon of baking soda and water to make a paste and directly apply on the mouth sore. Keep it on the sore for a good two minutes and then rinse the entire area with water. Baking soda helps dry the area, which will keep bacteria from proliferating.
- Salt is another helpful antibacterial agent that can rapidly heal your mouth sore. You may mix two teaspoons of salt and lukewarm water then gargle and swish in your mouth, or directly put salt powder on the wound. The latter would hurt a lot but the healing will also be faster.
- Some foods may be the cause of the outbreak, so make sure that you avoid eating those. Some allergies may only transpire after two days so keep a record of everything you ate to specifically determine the kind that triggers a reaction. Have antihistamines ready to counter any sudden reactions from unknown sources.
- Whether or not you have an existing mouth sore, proper oral hygiene is a must to ensure that your mouth membranes remain free from bacteria and other agents that may cause outbreaks. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, gargle with mouthwash and floss to take out food particles that may be stuck inside your mouth. Also visit your dentist at least twice a year to make sure that your mouth is always in pinpoint shape.
There are also certain herbal remedies that can effectively treat your mouth sores but be sure to consult your dentist first before consuming any. Some treatments may have untoward reactions to other parts of your body, even if they prove effective in treating mouth sores, so be very cautious and never self-medicate.
|Written by : Lazoi Team |