|Article Views: 13,456|
|How to get radiant skin in Summers|
|Posted on May 13, 2015|
|Summer is here in full form with temperatures already crossing the 40 mark. While we grab different drinks to quench our thirst, it is easier to neglect what our skin is going through. Summers require special attention to the skin as heat, warmth of sun hot winds cause severe skin damage. Working in the sunlight continuously not only tans the skin but also block the pores because of excessive sweating coupled with dust. |
For any skin problems, book an appointment with a Skin Specialist in your area.
Despite the fact that intense UV sun rays can lead to rough and dark skin, there is a lot that can be done to achieve soft, smooth and a beautiful skin even in summer. Just follow these simple tips:
- Nothing can replace water, especially in summers. Water not only satisfies our thirst but also flush out the toxins and waste that accumulate in the body. Make it a daily habit of consuming fluids such as fruit juices, coconut water, green tea, buttermilk or just normal water to decrease the heat level and keep the body cool and hydrated. Green tea is rich in antioxidants which eliminates dead skin cells and helps in keeping the skin soft.
- Always apply a sunscreen, at least 30 minutes before stepping out in the sun. Sunscreen prevents skin damage and protects you from harmful UV rays that contribute to skin cancer. Reapply the sunscreen every two hour and opt for a waterproof sunscreen. If it’s possible, stay indoors between 11 AM to 4 PM because he sun rays are harshest during that time.
- The foremost step to acquire a beautiful skin in summer is appropriate exfoliation. Moisturizers can only help when the skin is exfoliated regularly. The process is essential to remove the dead skin that gets accumulated on the face and other parts of the body. An exfoliating sponge can scrub off the dead skin from the body.
- Clean your skin twice a day with a good quality cleanser. A cucumber and aloe Vera based cleanser is best if your skin is prone to acne. Mix yogurt with some honey and that’ll be your home-made natural cleanser. Apply this to your skin and leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse off with plain water.
- Never forget to moisturize the face, irrespective of the weather. Water based moisturizers are good. Always moisturize your skin in the night just before you hit the bed. It makes the skin glow and defends the skin during sleeping hours.
- Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and can help remove the tan from your face. It contains ascorbic acid due to which it can easily bleach tanned skin.
- Exercise helps to get rid of the toxins and gives you glowing skin. Simple workouts, yoga and meditation every morning will make you feel good and stay fresh.
These simple guidelines will help you to get rid of all skin problems. Even in the scorching heat, you’ll achieve a beautiful skin.
For any skin problems, book an appointment with a Skin Specialist in your area.
|Written by : Lazoi Team |