Blood is an indispensable element of the human body. Blood is in the form of red fluid and circulates in every part of the body. Blood transports oxygen and nutrients, regulates body temperature and protects body from bacteria and other pathogens. Our constantly changing lifestyle and growing pollution from various sources had impacted our health. Factors like pollution, junk foods, unhealthy routine is taking away the purity of blood and with impure blood several problems such as acne, allergies, hair loss, wrinkles, weakness in eyesight and other infections are rapidly growing. Therefore, keeping your blood pure is mandatory so you can lead a healthy life.
Effective natural cleansers to purify blood
- Lemon- Lemon contains citric acid and has alkaline properties. Citric acid flushes out harmful toxins and bacteria from your body. Lemon is a vital source of Vitamin A which promotes cell division and cell growth. Lemon aids digestion and improves your skin quality. Lemon juice cleanses the kidney and is also good for acne and eczema.
- Garlic- Garlic is an excellent natural blood cleanser. Garlic is loaded with phytocehmicals which is very beneficial for liver detoxification. Garlic burns fat, stabilises the blood pressure and reduces cholesterol levels. Garlic has the potential to cure numerous problems like respiratory infections, cough, cold, sore throat, skin problems like fungal infections, insect bites etc.
- Neem- Neem is packed with anti malarial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antimutagenic, anti-inflammatory and antihyperglycaemic properties. Neem promotes healthy skin and is a rapid wound healer. Neem helps in fighting acne, pimples, eczema, skin rashes and psoriasis. Neem also builds immunity to fight against many skin related problems.
- Tulsi- Tulsi is an exceptional blood purifier. Tulsi has powerful germicidal, fungicidal, anti-bacterial and anti-biotic properties. Tulsi is an antibiotic and a potent in the treatment of respiratory disorders, malaria, jaundice, diabetes and fungal infections. Tulsi regulates the blood flow in the body, removes blood clotting and increases RBC and WBC to protect you from common diseases.
- Bitter Gourd- Bitter Gourd is an organic blood purifier. Bitter gourd helps in the treatment of fine lines from the skin's upper surface. Bitter Gourd is substantial in maintaining blood sugar levels, lowers bad cholesterol levels. It cleanses your liver and boosts your immune system. Bitter gourd is also beneficial for skin, eyes and helps in weight loss.
- Carrot- Carrot is a rich source of protein known as glutathione, a cleansing agent for the liver. Carrots are also abundant in Vitamin A, B, C, K and potassium. Eating carrot also provides you relief from congestion and defends the body from harmful virus and inflammation. Carrots decrease the risk of strokes and other heart related problems.
- Turmeric- Turmeric or queen of spices is an ancient spice used in various recipes. Turmeric enhances your blood circulation and purifies the blood vessels. This spice cum herb removes toxins from the liver and protects your body from internal clotting. Turmeric can also be used as medicine for digestion related problems. So just a pinch of this magical spice will protect you from punch of many diseases.