Water is the prime element of the human body. Research says body of a grown up contains 60% of water. Drinking requisite amount of water daily is essential for overall good health and provides end number of benefits from fighting diseases to boosting metabolism. And as an added feature water has no calories, fat, carbohydrates or sugar.
Why drink water every morning?
Bathing everyday keeps your body clean from the outside likewise, it is also essential to keep your internal system clean. Water plays an indispensable role of cleansing your body from inside. Drinking water upon waking up also has several therapeutic benefits. Drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning purifies the colon and enables your body to absorb more nutrients from the food.
5 proven benefits of drinking water in the morning
How to drink water in morning to get best results?
- Flush Toxins out- Water removes waste and toxins from the body and performs the function of transporting nutrients to where they are needed. Without water elements in your colon can dry out and stuck making constipation inevitable. Our kidney cannot eliminate toxic substances in the urine without the help of water. Sufficient amount of water on daily basis is required for the proper functioning of the kidneys.
- Rejuvenate dead skin- Water is the best blood cleanser and has no side effects. Water keeps your skin re-hydrated making your skin glow. Drinking enough water encounters skin disorders like psoriasis, wrinkles and eczema. Drinking water empty stomach in the morning makes your skin soft and delays signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Lose weight- Drinking water regularly can easily burn calories which help in weight reduction or marinating a healthy weight. Drinking water an hour before eating helps in proper digestion and boosts your metabolism. Water reduces the cholesterol level in your body and tones body much faster.
- Energy Booster- Drinking water at regular intervals keeps you hydrated and makes you feel energetic all the time. Drinking water on an empty stomach empowers your red blood cells to grow faster so they can transport oxygen to all the parts of the body. Insufficient water level of your body may lead to vomiting and diarrhoea.
- Balance Lymphatic System- Drinking a glass of water every morning can help you balance your lymph system. Glands of the lymph system help in fighting and protecting your body from the infections. Lymph glands also help in stabilising the fluids present in your body.
Drink 5 -6 glasses of lukewarm water immediately after waking up to clean your internal system and retain your energy. However, if you are a new starter, try starting drinking from one or two glasses and then increase your capacity slowly. For best results you can add honey or lemon.
Here is a list of diseases that you can combat by drinking water in the morning