Mata Chanan Devi Hospital (MCDH) is a 210-bedded multidisciplinary super specialty which caters to 20-25 lakhs of population base and 600-700 patients per day in the OPD. Mata Chanan Devi Hospital is widely known for cardiology in janakpuri, new delhi.
MCDH is a premier tertiary care hospital for the population of South-West Delhi and adjoining states of UP and Haryana. It is a trust hospital that is spread across an area of 4.25 acres of land.
MCDH started with small eye hospital was upgraded with Obstetrics and Gynecology department in 1981 to address the needs of safe Maternity & Women health services. In 1988-89, a new four storeyed building was added and soon all the basic medical and surgical specialties became functional.
Mata Chanan Devi Hospital has specialization in the field of:
• Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
• Critical Care Medicine
• Dietetics & Nutrition
• Emergency & Trauma Centre
• Gastroenterology & Hepatology
• General & Laparoscopic Surgery
• Gynecology & Obstetrics
• Gastrointestinal Surgery
• IVF & Infertility Treatment
• Neuroscience Centre
• Orthopedics & Joint Replacements
• Pediatrics Neonatology
• Pediatric Surgery
• Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
• Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
• Respiratory & Sleep Medicine
• Transfusion Medicine
You can book an online appointment with Mata Chanan Devi Hospital at www.lazoi.com.
9:00AM - 9:00PM