About Dr. Arkalgud Sampath Kumar
Dr. Arkalgud Sampath Kumar is a Consultant Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon and practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Vaishali, Ghaziabad.
Dr. Arkalgud Sampath Kumar has completed MBBS from Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore University in 1967, MS (General Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi in 1973, M.Ch (Cardiothoracic Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi in 1976 & Fellow Cardiovascular Surgery from Milwaukee Heart Surgery Associates Milwaukee, USA in 1980 and has expertise in On and Off Pump Myocardial Revascularization, Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac Transplantation, Ross Procedure, Mitral Valve Repair, Homograft Mitral Valve Replacement, Aortic Valve Repair, Surgery for Complex Rheumatic Heart Disease etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Arkalgud Sampath Kumar on www.Lazoi.com.
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Vishist Kannadiga Award, Delhi Kannada Sangha 1997
2. AATS Career Achievement Award, 2012
3. K.V Naidu memorial oration, Cardiological society of India, Hyderabad, 2012
4. Dr. K.S.Shadaksharappa memorial lecture and award, The esucation and research trust, Bangalore, 2013
5. Lifetime Achievement Award, Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, 2014