About Dr. Aprajita Singh
Dr. Aprajita Singh is a Consultant Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Chattarpur. She practices at multiple locations i.e. Aaditri Gyne Clinic in Chattarpur, South Delhi and Aaditri Multispeciality Clinic in Greater Kailash Part 1, South Delhi.
Dr. Aprajita Singh has more than 1 decade of experience. She is a qualified Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Chattarpur.
As an Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, her area of expertise includes Open and Laparoscopic Surgeries, Pregnancy Care, Infertility Treatment, Abortion, Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Cystectomy, Recannalization, Colposcopy, Hysteroscopy, Cervical Cautery, Normal Vaginal Delivery, High Risk Vaginal Delivery, IUD insertion and removal, Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Laparoscopic Sterilization, Cyst Drainage, Ovarian Cystectomy, Salpingostomy, Salpingectomy for Ectopic Pregnancy, Adhesiolyslikeis, Excision or Diathermy of Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Oophorectomy, Diagnostic Hysteroscopy, Polypectomy, Cannulation, Advanced Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy, Rh Negative Pregnancy and its complications, Repeated abortions or pregnancy losses, Colposcopy for screening of cancer cervix, Growth and puberty disorders, Menopausal problems, Adolescent Gynecology, Endometrial, Cervical, Endocervical and Vulval Biopsy and Genetic counseling (previous baby with anomaly, Down’s syndrome, Mental retardation, Thalassemia or sickle cell anemia in the family). Patients from Chattarpur, Greater Kailash and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Aprajita Singh with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and fully equipped clinics.
Dr. Aprajita Singh has completed her education mainly from Lucknow. She did her MBBS from King George's Medical College, Lucknow in 2003, Internship from Gandhi Medical & Associated Hospitals / KGMC, Lucknow in 2004, MD from King George's Medical College, Lucknow in 2007, DNB in 2009 and MNAMS in 2012. Currently Dr. Aprajita Singh is practicing as an Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Chattarpur.
Dr. Aprajita Singh has also been the Life Member of Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD) and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Before practicing as an Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Chattarpur, Dr. Aprajita Singh was formerly a Senior Resident at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi from Aug 2008 to May 2011 and Senior Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (Laparoscopy Unit) from Jan 2008 to Mar 2008.
To add in her achievements, Dr. Aprajita Singh has won ROCHE Gold Medal in E.N.T, Dr R.N. Misra Gold Medal in E.N.T, Silver Medal and Certificate of Honor in Pharmacology, Book Prize for standing second at the final professional MBBS Part – 1 of 2002 and Certificate of Honor in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Ophthalmology, E.N.T, Community Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics, Gynae and Pediatrics.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Aprajita Singh on www.Lazoi.com
1. Life Members of Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
2. Life Members of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
1. Presently, Consultant Director & Founder at Aaditri Multispeciality Clinic from January 2012 till now
Visiting consultant Apollo hospital Sarita vihar,Apollo cradle Nehru enclave New delhi 110019
2. Formerly, Senior Resident at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi from Aug 2008 to May 2011
3. Formerly, Senior Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (Laparoscopy Unit) from Jan 2008 to Mar 2008
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. ROCHE Gold Medal in E.N.T
2. Dr R.N. Misra Gold Medal in E.N.T
3. Silver Medal and Certificate of Honour in Pharmacology
4. Book Prize for standing second at the final professional MBBS Part–I of 2002
5. Certificate of Honour in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Ophthalmology, E.N.T, Community Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gynae and Paediatrics
6. First prize – Paper Presentation (Spontaneous conception in a women with Addison’s disease and premature ovarian failure) in National conference in gynae endocrinology 2011, AIIMS New Delhi.
7. First prize – Paper presentation(Cervical agenesis & functioning uterus, with endometriosis & endometrioma – confirming Sampson's transplantation theory of retrograde menstruation leading to endometriosis) YUVA FOGSI 2010
1. The art of fetoscopy: a step toward minimally invasive fetal therapy: Deka D, Dadhwal V, Gajatheepan SB, Singh A, Sharma KA, Malhotra N: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24293843
2. Direct fetal intravenous immunoglobulin infusion as an adjunct to intrauterine fetal blood transfusion in rhesus-allommunized pregnancies: a pilot study: Deka D, Sharma KA, Dadhwal V, Singh A, Kumar G, Vanamail P: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23941890
3. Successful management of heterotopic pregnancy after fetal reduction using potassium chloride and methotrexate: Deka D, Bahadur A, Singh A, Malhotra N: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22870017
4. Clinical correlates of pain and anxiety in prenatal diagnostic procedures: Dadhwal V, Sharma AK, Singh A, Deka D, Mittal S, Kumar G: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22738898
5. Vascular hamartoma: an unusual cause of clitoromegaly in an 18-year-old patient: Singh A, Chitragar SS, Dadhwal V, Jindal VL, Sharma AK, Suri V, Mittal S: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22453757
6. Rupture of a malignant ovarian tumor in pregnancy presenting as acute abdomen: Malhotra N, Sumana G, Singh A, Deka D, Mittal S: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19949808