About Dr. H S Chhabra
Dr. H S Chhabra is a Consultant Orthopaedic & Spine Surgeon and practices at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre in Vasant Kunj, South West Delhi.
Dr. H S Chhabra has completed MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi in 1986, MS (Orthopaedics) from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi in 1991 & Post Graduate Certificate Course in Hospital Management from National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi in 2000 and has expertise in Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty, Cervical and Lumbar Disc Replacements, Instrumented Spinal Fusions (PLIF, TLIF, ALIF), Tumor Surgeries etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. H S Chhabra on www.Lazoi.com
1. Chairman of Education Committee of International Spinal Cord Society
2. Board Member of International Group for Advancement in Spinal Science (IGASS)
3. Member of Board of Governors Indian Spinal Injuries Centre
4. Member of Board of Governors Punjab Regional Spinal Injuries Centre at Mohali
5. Member of Board of Governors UP Spinal Injuries Centre at Bareilly
6. Member of Board of Governors Orissa Regional Spinal Injuries Centre at Cuttack
7. Member of Board of Governors Madhya Pradesh Regional Spinal Injuries Centre
8. Member of Board of Governors Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rangpuri, New Delhi
9. Council Member of International Spinal Cord Society & AO Spine India (responsible for reference centers and fellowships)
10. Member Secretary of Spinal Cord Society (Indian Chapter)
11. Member Secretary of Indian Spinal Injuries Centre
12. Member Secretary of INSPIRE– As Research Project of ISIC with National Institute of Disability & Research,Ministry of Education, USA
13. Member Secretary of Delhi Spine Society
14. Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI)
15. Asian Spinal Cord Network (ASCoN)
16. Member of Advisory Committee – Institute of Physically Handicapped, New Delhi
17. Member of Advisory Committee – Rehabilitation Council of India
18. Member ofTechnical Advisory Group (TAG), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
19. Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
20. Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
21. Member of Delhi Medical Association
22. Member of Spinal Cord Society (Indian Chapter)
23. Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
24. Member of International Spinal Cord Society
25. Member of The Spine Arthroplasty Society (SAS), The International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
26. Member of ASIA Pacific Orthopaedic Association (Jan–Dec'2010)
1. Formerly Medical Director, Orthopaedics at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, 2007 - 2013.
2. Formerly Chief, Orthopaedics at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, 2004 - 2013.
3. Formerly Additional Medical Director of Opthalmology at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, 2002 - 2004.
4. Formerly Dy. Medical Director at Spine Service Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, 1997 - 2002.
5. Formerly Consultant, Orthopaedics at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, 1995 - 1997.
6. Formerly Senior Resident, Orthopaedics at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, 1991 - 1995.
7. Formerly Resident and Post Graduate Student, Orthopaedics at Safdurjung hospital, New Delhi, 1988 - 1991.
• AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. Confers the prestigious award “Oder of the star of the Italian solidarity” (OSSI) by the President of the Republic. Italian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Hon’ble Massimo D’ Alema in 2007.
2. Rashtriya Rattan Award for the year 2006 by International Study Circle, A Forum of Intellectuals.
3. Recognized the distinguished contribution towards Development of Speciality of Orthopaedics on Doctors Day, 1st July 2006.
3. Distinguish Services Towards People with Disabilities Awarded by Rotary Club, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi in 2009.
4. XXIII National Excellence Awards in 2013.