About Dr. P K Arora
Dr. P K Arora is a Consultant Ayurvedic Doctor and practices at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajender Nagar, Central Delhi.
Dr. P K Arora has Completed BAMS from Lucknow University in 1999, MD (Ayurveda) from Banaras Hindu University in 2002 & Diploma in Yoga from Banaras Hindu University in 2002 and has expertise in Acne – Pimples, Acidity, Alcoholic Diseases, Anemia, Anorexia, Asthma, Auto Immune Disease, Back-Pain, Cervical-Spondylosis, Cirrhosis of Liver, Constipation, Dandruff etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. P K Arora on www.Lazoi.com
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded title of 'Jal-Doot' by First Track India at Higher Education Summit – in Jan 2017.
2. Dhanwantari Award – year 2011.
3. Best Citizen of India Award – year 2011 – International Publishing House.
4. Distinguished Services Award – year 2010 – Geriatric Society of India.
5. Ayurmedha Award – Dabur India Limited.
6. 5 Gold Medals from Lucknow University for Academic performance during BAMS course.
7. Appreciation Letters from Numerous Organisations, NGOs, Pharmaceutical Companies etc.
8. Regularly on TV and Radio – discussing various health issues.
9. Was the Expert in Hamara Ayurveda daily program on Shakti TV ( Health & Lifestyle channel) .
10. Was the Expert in TV Show “Dr. Arora’s Aarogya Mantras” telecasted on Care World.
11. Ayurvedic Expert in various Health Programs on Pragya Channel.
12. Delivered speeches on various Health topics at International and National Forums.
13. Has been regular in publishing of papers in various Health Magazines and Journals.
14. Currently in the Editorial Board of reputed bi-monthly Magazine – Nirog Sukh
15. Frequent appearance as Ayurveda Expert on reputed TV Channels like Aaj Tak, DD, Star News & India TV etc.