About Dr. Subhash Kumar Sinha
Dr. Subhash Kumar Sinha is a Consultant Cardiac Surgeon and practices at Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, South Delhi.
Dr. Subhash Kumar Sinha has completed MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, MS from Patna Medical College, Patna, M.Ch (Cardio Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery) from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research & MBA (Healthcare Services) from Sikkim Manipal University and has expertise in Minimal Access Surgery, Aortic Aneurysm Surgeries, Total Arterial Revascularization on Beating Heart etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Subhash Kumar Sinha on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons of India
2. Life Member of Carcliologocal Society of India
3. Founder Member of Indian College of Cardiology
• EXPERIENCE :
1. Presently, Director, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket from (May 2009 - Till Date)
2. Formerly, Chief Cardiac Surgeon and Head of Department, Batra Hospital and Medical research Centre fr(Oct 19913 - April 2009)
3. Formerly, Chief Cardiac Surgeon, Regency Hospital Ltd, Kanpur from (July 1995 - Oct 1996)
4. Formerly, Senior Cardiac Surgeon, Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi from (May 1989 - June 1995)
5. Formerly, Visiting Fellowship, Royal Children's Hospital
6. Formerly, Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, Railway Hospital, Chennai from (July 1986- April 1989)