About Dr. Rachna K Singh
Dr. Rachna K Singh is a Consultant Psychologist and practices at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon & The Mind & Wellness Clinic in Greater Kailash Part 1, South Delhi.
Dr. Rachna K Singh has completed BHMS, Post Graduate Diploma in Lifestyle Management Sciences, Post Graduate Course in Behavioral Sciences from Human Givens Institute from U.K and Post Graduate course in Psychology.
Having achieved proficiency as a corporate health care consultant, she has conducted various workshops for over 200 leading corporate houses of the country focusing on Wellness and Soft Skills training. Along with working with adults she has also worked with students from over 300 schools in Delhi and NCR. She is also a consultant with important NGOs and is an executive board member with Swashrit & Swapn, where she is working with under privileged women and children for various medical and psychological ailments.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rachna K Singh on www.Lazoi.com
• HONORS AND AWARDS:
1. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Ratna Award, 2012 - Was presented the prestigious Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Ratna Award 2012 for excellence in the field of “Mental Health, Stress and Relationship Counselling.”
2. MRCH, 2010 - Awarded the MRCH at by the Honourable Lord Aaron Kenneth Ward-Atherton - Lord of Whitley & Hurcott- Worcestershire (House of Lords,Westminster Abbey, London, Parliament of UK)
3. Visiting Lecturer & Faculty Member at Amity Institute of Behavioral Health & Allied Sciences, Noida
4. Visiting Lecturer & Faculty Member at Dr. B R Sur Medical College, Delhi
5. Lecture on Stress Management at University of Exeter, UK, 2009
6. Lecture on Stress Management in Modern Lifestyle at University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2009
7. Lecture on Lifestyle Management at Thames Valley University, UK, 2008
8. Lecture on Hypertension at Royal College of Physicians, London, UK, 2007