About Dr. Shridhar Sharma
Dr. Shridhar Sharma is a Consultant Psychiatrist and practices at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute in Sheikh Sarai, South Delhi.
Dr. Shridhar Sharma has completed MBBS from Banaras Hindu University in 1968, MD (Psychiatry) from Banaras Hindu University in 1972, DPM, FRC (Psychiatry) from London, FRANZCP from Australia, FAMS & DFAPA from USA and has expertise in Depression, Epilepsy, Headache, Hypnotherapy, Migraine, Anxiety Disorders, Mood Disorders, Psychosomatic Disorders etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Shridhar Sharma on www.Lazoi.com.
1. President Member of World Association of Social Psychiatry
2. President Member of Indian Psychiatric Society
3. Member of Indian Association of Social psychiatry
4. Chairman Member of World Psychiatric Association
5. Vise President of the World Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation
6. Member of Albert Schweitzer World Academy of Medicine
1. Formerly, Director at Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences, Government of Delhi (1993-96)
2. Formerly, Additional Director General at Health Services in the Ministry of Health, Government of India (1991-93)
3. Formerly, Former Director at Post Graduate Institute of Medical , Education and Research, Chandigarh (1990-91)
4. Formerly, Medical Superintendent at Safdarjung General Hospital, New Delhi (1986-88)
5. Formerly, Director & Professor at Central Institute of Psychiatry, Govt. of India, Ranchi (1981-86)