About Dr. Sonal Gupta
Dr. Sonal Gupta is a Consultant Neurosurgeon and practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Shalimar Bagh & Max Hospital in Pitampura, North West Delhi.
Dr. Sonal Gupta has completed MBBS from Baroda Medical College, Gujarat in 1992, M.Ch (Neuro Surgery) from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram in 1997 & DNB (Neuro Surgery) in 1998. Dr. Sonal Gupta has expertise in Skull Base Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sonal Gupta on www.Lazoi.com
1) Life Member of Neurological Society of India
2) Member of Delhi Neurological Association
1) Sr. Neurosurgeon, Max Hospital
2) Sr. Neurosurgeon, Action Balaji Hospital
3) Sr. Neurosurgeon, Maharaja Agarsen Hospital
4) Assistant Professor, AIIMS
5) Neurosurgery Registrar, Salford (UK)
6) Assistant Professor, MGNIMS (Jaipur)
7) Clinical Associate, Hinduja Hospital (Mumbai)
1) Best Paper Award in NSI Annual Conference (1996)
2) Experimental Study on ‘Rabbits – Usage of Indegenous Fibrin Glue on Rabbit Dura’
3) Research paper on ‘Grading System for Clinico-Radiological Correlation in Syringomyelia-Chiari Malformation’, presented in 46th Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India