About Dr. Chander Mohan Mittal
Dr. Chander Mohan Mittal is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Mittal Clinic - Advance Centre for Healthy Heart and Joyful Speech & Hearing & his Private Clinic in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi.
Dr. Chander Mohan Mittal has completed MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2003, MS (General Surgery) from Same College in 2006 & M.Ch (Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2009 and has expertise in Coronary Bypass Surgery, Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement, Cardiac Catheterization, Coronary Angiogram, Cardiac Invasive, Procedures, Acute Aortic Dissection etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Chander Mohan Mittal on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow
2. Life Member of Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
3. Member of Indian Medical Association
• Experience :
1. Formerly, Consultant Cardiologist, CTVS at Max Superspeciality Hospital
2. Formerly, Consultant Cardiologist CTVS at BLK Superspeciality Hospital
3. Formerly, Assistant Professor, Dept. Of CTVS at Dayanand Medical College and Hospital
4. Formerly, Junior consultant Cardiologist CTVS at Escorts Heart Institute
• Awards and Recognitions :
1. Adjudged as “Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century” Being enlisted in “2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century” by International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.
2. Listed in the “Who’s Who in the World” 2014 by Marquis Who’s Who Publications.
3. Awarded, Became first non-American medical student to be awarded "Texas Heart Institute Award for Undergraduate Writing in History of Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery”.
4. Awarded, Delhi Medical Association Gold Medal for Best All Round MBBS Student
5. Authored a Book of repute “ Recent Advances in Cardiothoracic Surgery”- Published by Jaypee Medical Publishers.
6. Has 25 International and National Publications to his credit.
7. Has presented numerous Scientific Papers/ Talks around the Globe".
8. Awarded, Has been awarded with various scholarships and institute awards in medical school.