About Dr. Rakesh Kumar Dua
Dr. Rakesh Kumar Dua is a Consultant Neurosurgeon and practices at Max Hospital in Pitampura & Max Super Speciality Hospital in Shalimar Bagh, North West Delhi.
Dr. Rakesh Kumar Dua has completed MBBS from PGIMS, Rohtak, MS (General Surgery) from PGIMS, Rohtak, M.Ch. (Neurosurgery) from GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University & Fellowship in Micro Neurosurgery from Barrow Neurological Institute from Phoenix, Arizona, USA and has expertise in Neuro-Spinal Trauma, Vascular Disease, Congenital Disease, Spinal Degenerative Disease, Brain Tumor Surgery, Aneurysm Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation, Epilepsy surgery, Gamma-Knife Radiosurgery, Brain Suite, Cerebrovascular Surgery, Peripheral Neuro Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rakesh Kumar Dua on www.Lazoi.com.
1) Life Member of Neurological Society of India
2) Life Member of Delhi Neurological Association
3) Life Member of Neurospinal Society of India
4) Life Member of Vascular society of India
5) Life Member of Delhi Medical Association
6) Life Member of Delhi Medical Council
7) Life Member of Association of Surgeons of Haryana
1) Consultant at Tirath Ram Shah Hospital, Delhi, in 2001
2) Specialist of Neurosurgery at UCMS and GTB Hospital, Delhi, from 2001 to 2004
3) Senior Specialist and HOD, Department of Neurosurgery, at UCSM and GTB Hospital, Delhi, from 2005 to 2011
1) Faculty of National Board of Examinations
2) Paper published in many National Conferences
3) Paper presented in many National Conferences
4) Received Mohan Lal Nayyar Award for Best Senior Resident at MAMC & Associated Hospitals, in 1999
5) Have taken few Interactive Sessions in national supplement