About Dr. (Prof) J M Hans
Dr. (Prof) J M Hans is a best ENT Specialist in South Delhi and practices at his own clinic in Defence Colony, South Delhi.
Dr. (Prof) J M Hans has completed MBBS from Meerut University in 1978, MS (ENT) from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 1983, Diploma In Otorhinolaryngology (DLO) from University of Delhi in 1980 and has expertise in performing the Ear surgeries that include Cochlear implantation, Brain-stem implantation,Tympanoplasty, Mytringoplasty, Myringotomy, Stapedotomy, MRM, Radical mastoidectomy, Ossiculoplasty, Facial nerve decompression many more.
Also, expert in Throat surgeries include Adenotonsillectomy, UPPP, MLS for vocal polyp, foreign body removal etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. (Prof) J M Hans on www.Lazoi.com
1. Ali Yajur Jung National Institute for Deafness, Mumbai.
2. National Program on Prevention and Control on Deafness (NPPCD).
3. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore.
4. Executive Council AIISH Mysore.
• AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
1. He is Honorary ENT Consultant to Prime Minister of India.
2. Dr. Hans is Government Member to the Ali Yajur Jung National Institute for Deafness, Mumbai.
3. He is also the Government appointed Executive Member of the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore
4. He is appointed Member to the National Program on Prevention and Control on Deafness (NPPCD)
5. He is Advisor to UPSC and WHO.
6. He pioneered the minimally invasive technique for Cochlear Implantation in India
7. He is visiting cochlear implant surgeon to the Medical Colleges of Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, and Madhya Pradesh, PGI Chandigarh etc., to perform CI surgery on deaf and dumb children.
8. He is also advisor Cochlear Implant Surgeon to Pingalwara Trust in Amritsar.
9. Prof Emeritus, Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
10. Member Executive Council AIISH Mysore
11. Gold Medalist in MS (ENT)