About Dr. Pankaj N Surange
Dr. Pankaj N Surange is a Consultant Anesthesiologist and practices at Interventional Pain and Spine Centre in Sector 7, Dwarka & Columbia Asia Hospital in Palam Vihar, Gurgaon.
Dr. Pankaj N Surange has Completed MBBS from G R Medical College, Gwalior in 1997, MD (Anaesthesiology) from Army Base Hospital, New Delhi in 2005 & FIPP (Hungary) from Summerville's University, Hungary in 2009 and has expertise in Slip Disc, Joint Pain, Hand Pain, Spondylitis, Disc Prolapse, Spine Surgery, Chemonucleolysis, Spinal Disc Surgery, Muskulo Skeletal, Lower Back Pain, Neck Pain Treatment, Arthritis Management, Osteoporosis Treatment, Back Pain Physiotherapym, Sciatica Pain Treatment, Neuromuscular Disorders, Interventional Pain management, Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Compression Fracture, Advanced Therapies (Ozone, Growth Factors, Stem Cells) etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Pankaj N Surange on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of International Spine Intervention Societ
2. Member of World Institute of Pain (WIP)
3. Member of Indian Society Of Study Of Pain
4. Member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists (ISA)
1. Presently, Director at Interventional Pain and Spine Centre, Delhi (2006 - Till Date)
2. Formerly, Chairman at World Institute of Pain India Section (2013 - 2016)
3. Formerly, International Member at Spine Intervention Society (2014 - 2016)
4. Formerly, Associate Editor at Indian Journal of Pain (2012 - 2016)
• AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Nomination Award, Best Pain Physician Of The Year (2011 - 2012)
2. Certificate Of Honour- Doctors forum, 2013