About Dr. Pankaj N Surange
Dr. (Maj) Pankaj N Surange has a Bachelors Degree in Medicine and Surgery and has a Masters in Anesthesiology. He is one of the few to be a qualified FIPP (Fellow Interventional Pain Practice) from Budapest, Hungary and is certified in Interventional Spine and Pain from the World Institute of Pain (USA). He has special training in Endoscopic Spine Surgery from Korea and Germany.
He is accredited by many Pain Societies , both Nationally and Internationally and is a member and Fellow of them.
He is the Chairperson of the World Institute Pain (India Chapter) and The Director Spine Interventions and Interventional Pain Management Courses, IPSC , India.
He has been recently appointed as an Academic Head , Symbiosis International University (SIU) for conducting courses in Pain Management.
He has been invited as Speaker and Faculty to many National and International conferences and has been privileged to host the biggest Interventional Pain Conference, ICIPM 2012 at the ALL India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India.
Dr. Surange is the Founder Member of the Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Society and is also an International member of Spine Intervention Society.
His expertise is in Minimal Invasive Interventions for PIVD / Slipped Disc, Degenerated Disc Disease, Spine and Related Pain, Chronic and Cancer Pain, Neuralgias and Neuropathic Pain and Rheumatic Pain.
He has more than 20 years of experience. Dr. Pankaj N Surange is a qualified Pain Management and Spine Specialist.
As a Pain Management and Spine Specialist, his area of expertise includes Slip Disc, Spine Problems, Joint Pain, Hand Pain, Spondylitis, Disc Prolapse, Spine Surgery, Chemonucleolysis, Spinal Disc Surgery, Muskulo Skeletal, Neck Pain Treatment, Lower Back Pain, Arthritis Management, Osteoporosis Treatment, Back Pain Physiotherapy, Sciatica Pain Treatment, Neuromuscular Disorders, Interventional Pain management, Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Compression Fracture, Advanced Therapies (Ozone, Growth Factors, Stem Cells).
To add to his achievements, Dr. Pankaj N Surange has won Nomination Award, Best Pain Physician of The Year (2011 - 2012) and Certificate of Honor- Doctors forum, 2013, National Pain physician of the year award, Pain awareness ambassador award.
IPSC India has been awarded the excellence in pain practice by World institute of Pain.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Pankaj N Surange on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of International Spine Intervention Society
2. Member of World Institute of Pain (WIP)
3. Member of Indian Society Of Study Of Pain
4. Member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists (ISA)
1. Presently, Director at Interventional Pain and Spine Centre, Delhi (2006 - Till Date)
2. Formerly, Chairman at World Institute of Pain India Section (2013 - 2016)
3. International Member at Spine Intervention Society (2014 - 2016)
4. Formerly, Associate Editor at Indian Journal of Pain (2012 - 2016)
• AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Excellence in Pain Practice Award, 2017 by World Institute of Pain, USA
2. Pain Physician of the year Award, 2016
3. Awareness ambassador award, 2015
1. Nomination Award, Best Pain Physician Of The Year (2011 - 2012)
2. Certificate Of Honour- Doctors forum, 2013