About Dr. Ameet Kishore
Dr. Ameet Kishore is a Consultant ENT Specialist and Cochlear Implant Surgeon in Sarita Vihar. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi and Adventis Advanced ENT Services Clinic in DLF Phase 1 Gurgaon.
He has more than 22 years of experience. Dr. Ameet Kishore is a qualified ENT Specialist and Cochlear Implant Surgeon in Sarita Vihar.
As an ENT Specialist and Cochlear Implant Surgeon his area of expertise includes Ear (Otology), Tympanoplasty, Stapedotomy, Ossiculoplasty, Mastoidectomy, Cochlear and Hearing implants, Cochlear Implants (CI), Bone Anchored Hearing Devices (BAHA and Bone bridge), Vibrant Sound bridge middle ear implant (VSB), Auditory Brainstem Implant (ABI), Nose and Sinus (Rhinology), Septoplasty, Turbinate reduction, Nasal Polypectomy, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Balloon Sinuplasty, Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR), Septorhinoplasty, Voice and Throat (Laryngology), Video Laryngoscopy Bronchoscopy, Micro laryngeal surgery, Phonosurgery, Thyroplasty, Bronchoscopy, Oesophagoscopy, Foreign body removal, Tonsillectomy, Dizziness and Vertigo (Neuro-otology), Epley’s man oeuvre, Intratympanic Therapy, Endolymphatic sac decompression, Labyrinthectomy, Vestibular nerve section, Children (Pediatric ENT), Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, Myringotomy & Grommets (Ventilation tubes), Laryngo- Tracheo – Bronchoscopy, Laryngotracheal reconstruction, Neck mass excision, Head and Neck, Thyroidecomy, Parotidectomy, Salivary gland stone removal, Branchial cyst and fistula excision, Snoring Surgery, Palatoplasty, Tongue Base Reduction, Neck dissection, Skull Base Surgery, Endoscopic Pituitary tumor removal, Endoscopic CSF leak closure, Endoscopic Orbit and Optic nerve decompression, Microscopic Facial nerve decompression, Glomus tumor excision, Acoustic Neuroma removal and Angiofibroma excision.
Patients from entire Sarita Vihar, DLF Phase 1 and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Ameet Kishore with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and techniques he uses as an ENT Specialist and Cochlear Implant Surgeon.
Dr. Ameet Kishore has completed his education mainly from Pune. He did his MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1990, FRCS (ENT) from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, Glasgow in 1995, FRCS (ENT) from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Edinburgh in 1995 and FRCS (ORL) from Intercollegiate Board of Otolaryngology, UK in 1999. Currently, Dr. Ameet Kishore is practicing as an ENT Specialist and Cochlear Implant Surgeon in Sarita Vihar.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Cochlear Implant Group of India (Hon Secretary), Indian Society of Otology, Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Neurotological – Equilibriometric Society of India, European Academy of Otology & Neurotology and British Association of Pediatric Otolaryngology. Dr. Ameet Kishore is a famous ENT Specialist and Cochlear Implant Surgeon in Sarita Vihar.
To add to his achievements, Dr. Ameet Kishore has won AOI gold medal for the best Consultant paper in 2011, TWJ Fellowship to visit the Causse Clinic, Beziers in 2003, Silver medal for the best paper presentation at the Annual Conference of Neuro-otological & Equilibriometric Society, New Delhi in 2001, Travel grant, Section of Otology, Royal Society of Medicine in 2001 and Scottish Otolaryngological Society prize for the best Registrar presentation at the annual S.O.S. meeting, Dumfries in 1999.
Before practicing as an ENT Specialist and Cochlear Implant Surgeon in Sarita Vihar, Dr. Ameet Kishore was formerly a Specialist Registrar in Otolaryngology at West of Scotland Hospitals (U.K) (1995 – 2002), Consultant Otolaryngologist & Honorable Senior Lecturer Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery at Glasgow Royal Infirmary University Hospital (U.K) (2002 – 2005) and Senior Consultant in Otolaryngology & Neurotology Lead Cochlear Implant Surgeon at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Kailash Colony (2010 – 2016).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ameet Kishore on www.Lazoi.com
1. Cochlear Implant Group of India (Hon Secretary)
2. Indian Society of Otology
3. Association of Otolaryngologists of India
4. Neurotological – Equilibriometric Society of India
5. European Academy of Otology & Neurotology
6. British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology
1. Cochlear Implantation - National Centre for Cochlear Implants, Cross house hospital, UK
2. Neuro-Otology & Skull Base Surgery - Institute of Neurological Sciences, Glasgow, UK
3. Paediatric ENT - Royal Hospital for Sick Kids, Yorkhill, UK
4. Cochlear & Vibrant ME Implants - ENT Klinik, Univ of Wurzburg, Germany
5. Micro Ear Surgery - Causse Clinic, Beziers, France
6. Ear & Skull base surgery - GruppoOtologico, Piacenza, Italy
7. Ear & Sinus Surgery - New York Ear and Eye Infirmary, USA
8. Endoscopic Sinus & Micro ear Surgery - Univ. of Zurich, Switzerland
9. Cochlear & Auditory Brainstem Implants - Manchester Royal Infirmary. UK
10. Microscopic Ear Surgery - Portmann Institute, Bordeaux, France
• POSTGRADUATE AWARDS:
1. AOI gold medal for the best Consultant paper, 2011
2. TWJ Fellowship to visit the Causse Clinic, Beziers, 2003
3. Silver medal for the best paper presentation at the Annual Conference of Neuro-otological & Equilibriometric Society, New Delhi, 2001
4. Travel grant, Section of Otology, Royal Society of Medicine, 2001
5. Travelling Fellowship, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, 2001
6. Scottish Otolaryngological Society prize for the best Registrar presentation at the annual S.O.S. meeting, Dumfries, 1999
• TEMPORAL BONE (EAR SURGERY) PRIZES:
1. Downs’ Temporal Bone Dissection Competition (1st Prize) in 1996 (Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital , London ).
2. Downs’ Temporal Bone Dissection Competition (2nd Prize) in 1995 (Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital , London ).
3. Glasgow Temporal Bone Dissection Prize in 1995 (Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow).
4. Cruden Temporal Bone Prize in 1995 (Scottish Otolaryngological Society)
• UNDERGRADUATE AWARDS:
1. Anil Chadha memorial Otorhinolaryngology, 1990
2. Ashok Kumar S.Patel memorial Pharmacology, 1989
b) Merit Awards:-
1. Surgery in 1990
2. Otorhinolaryngology and Ophthalmology (combined) in 1990