About Dr. Manjinder Sandhu
Dr. Manjinder Sandhu is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Artemis Hospital in Sector 51, Gurgaon.
Dr. Manjinder Sandhu has completed MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1986, MD (General Medicine) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1993, DNB (Medicine) from National Board of Examination, Delhi in 1993 & DM (Cardiology) from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh in 2001 and has expertise in Complex Coronary Interventions, Rotational Atherectomy, Transradial Interventions, Balloon Valvuloplasty
Device Closure of Congenital Heart Defects, Peripheral Interventions including Carotid and Renal, Pacemakers, ICD’s and Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy Implants etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Manjinder Sandhu on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Association of Physicians of India
2. Member of Cardiological Society of India
3. Member of American Heart Association
4. Member of European Society of Cardiology
5. Member of European Association
6. Member of European Association of Percutaneous Interventions
7. Member of Medical Council of India (MCI)
8. Member of Delhi Medical Council
1. Fellow of Society for Cardiac angiography and Intervention
2. Fellow of American College of Cardiology