About Dr. Nikita Gandhi Sethi
Dr. Nikita Gandhi Sethi is a Consultant Dermatologist and practices at DERMHealth Skin & Hair Clinic in Moti Nagar & Max Hospital in Pitampura, Delhi.
Dr. Nikita Gandhi Sethi Completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak Hospital New Delhi in 2006, MD (Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy) from Lady Hardinge Medical College New Delhi in 2011 & DNB (Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy) from National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health, Government of India in 2011 and has expertise in Cosmetology, Allergy, Chemical Peel, Wart Removal, Acne Treatment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Nikita Gandhi Sethi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, and Leprologists
2. Member of Peadiatric Dermatology Society
1. Presently, Consultant at Max Hospital (2016-Till Date)
2. Presently, Director at DERMHealth Skin & Hair Cinic (2015-Till Date)
3. Formerly, Consultant Dermatologist & Cosmetologist at Kaya Skin Clinics (2015-2016)
4. Formerly, Consultant Dermatologist & Cosmetologist at Kalra Hospital (2015-2016)
5. Formerly, Senior Resident Dermatologist at Lady Hardinge Medical College & Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (2011-2015)
6. Formerly, Paediatric Dermatologist at Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital (2011-2015)
7. Formerly, Dermatologist at Department of Dermatology & STD, Lady Hardinge Medical College and assoc. SSK and Kalawati Hospital (2008-2011)
1. Awarded ‘Dr A. S. Thambiah Gold Medal’ in Dermatology by National Board Of Examination - 2012
2. Awarded Distinction in MD Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology - 2011
3. Second prize in poster presentation , Annual National Confererence of Dermatology, Dermacon - 2011
4. Second prize in ‘CME Dermatology Residents’ QUIZ - Army Hospital - 2010