About Dr. Ajay Aurora
Dr. Ajay Aurora is Consultant Ophthalmologist in Daryaganj. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Delhi Retina Centre in Daryaganj, Central Delhi and Vision Plus Eye Centre in Sector 51, Noida.
He has more than 30 years of experience. Dr. Ajay Aurora is a qualified Ophthalmologist in Daryaganj.
As an Ophthalmologist, his area of expertise includes Refractive Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Retina Surgery and Lasik, Vitreoretinal Surgery, Retinal Detachment Surgery, Avastin Injections, Fundus Fluorescein Angiography, Diabetic Eye Checkup, Reduced Vision, Phacoemulsification Surgery, Macular, Retina Examination, Neuro Ophthalmology, Eye Checkup – General, High-end CSO Slit Lamp, Sonomed 'A' Scan, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Octopus Visual Field Analyzer, Uveitis, Diabetic Retinopathy Screening/Treatment, Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment.
Patients from Daryaganj, Sector 51 Noida and entire Central Delhi come to Dr. Ajay Aurora with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an Ophthalmologist.
Dr. Ajay Aurora has completed his education mainly from Puducherry. He did his MBBS from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry in 1983, MS (Ophthalmology) from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry in 1986 and Post Graduate Diploma in Ophthalmology from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry in 1985. Currently, Dr. Ajay Aurora is practicing as an Ophthalmologist in Daryaganj.
To add to his achievements, Dr. Ajay Aurora has awarded with Santoshwati Memorial Medal in 1983, Gold Medal for being the Most Outstanding Postgraduate of University of Madras in 1986, JIPMER Merit Scholarship in 1983, SAARC Ophthalmology Congress Best Paper in 1998, AC Agarwal Trophy of Delhi Ophthalmological Society in 2002, Natarajan Award at the Annual Meeting of the All India Ophthalmological Society for Best Paper in Vitreoretinal Disorders in 2014, BMJ Innovation South Asia Award 2015 in 2015 and many more.
Dr. Ajay Aurora is a qualified Ophthalmologist in Daryaganj, Central Delhi having Fellowship in Retina from Retina foundation Ahmedabad in 1997 and Fellowship in Retina Vitreous and Uvea from University of California San Diego, EUA in 2001.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ajay Aurora on www.Lazoi.com.
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Santoshwati Memorial Medal - 1983
2. C K Kumaraswamy 51Birthday Commemoration Gold Medal for being the Most Outstanding Postgraduate of Univ . of Madras - 1986
3. JIPMER Merit Scholarship - 1983
4. SAARC Ophthalmology Congress Best Paper - 1998
5. Joseph M. and Eula C. Lawrence Retina Research Foundation award by the ARVO (Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology), USA. - 2001
6. AC Agarwal Trophy of Delhi Ophthalmological Society - 2002
7. Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Conference 2013, Best Vitreoretinal Surgical Paper - 2013
8. J M Pahwa Award at the Annual Meeting of the Vitreo Retina Society India 2014 for Best Paper in Vitreoretinal Disorders - 2014
9. Natarajan Award at the Annual Meeting of the All India Ophthalmological Society for Best Paper in Vitreoretinal Disorders - 2014
10. Best Paper Vitreoretina at the Annual Meeting of the All India Ophthalmological Society - 2015
11. BMJ Innovation South Asia Award 2015 - 2015
12. EURETINA Innovation Award 2015 Finalist at NICE,France - 2015