About Dr. Brij Mohan Abrol
Dr. Brij Mohan Abrol is a Consultant ENT Specialist & ENT Surgeon and practices at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (PSRI) in Sheikh Sarai and at his own clinic Abrol's ENT, Head and Neck, Voice Speech & Hearing Aid Centre in Saket, South Delhi.
Dr. Brij Mohan Abrol has completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Amritsar, MS (Otolaryngology) from AIIMS, Delhi and FICS from Chicago. Dr. Brij Mohan Abrol's special interests include microsurgery of ear, nose and larynx, head and neck tumors and cancers, allergy and asthma, vertigo, headache, phono surgery, head and neck surgery, maxillo facial surgery, facial plastic and functional endoscopic sinus, skull base surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Brij Mohan Abrol on www.Lazoi.com
1) Life Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India and Joint Secretary
2) Life Member of Indian Cancer Society
3) Life Member of All India Federation of The Deaf (Medical Adviser)
4) Member of Paediatric Otolaryngologists of India.
5) Member of Laryngology and Voice
6) Member of Phonosurgeons of India
7) Founder, Director Haryana Welfare Center for Deaf
8) Patron-In-Chief Laryngectomee Club of India
9) Founder & President of Voice Foundation India-International