About Dr. Ashok Kumar Sarin
Dr. Ashok Kumar Sarin is a Consultant Nephrologist and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Ashok Kumar Sarin has completed MBBS from Medical College, Kanpur, UP in 1953, MD (General Medicine) from Medical College, Kanpur, UP in 1975, FRCP (Nephrology) from Royal Colleges Of Physicians Of Edinburgh, UK in 2015 and has expertise in Acute Renal Failure, Diabetes Renal Failure, Dialysis, Gestational Diabetes, Haemodialysis, Hematuria, Hypertensive Medication, Kidney Stones etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ashok Kumar Sarin on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Indian Society of Nephrology
2. Life Member & Executive committee Member of Delhi Nephrology Society
3. Life Member of North Zone Society of India
4. Member of Haemodialysis Society of India
5. Life Member of Association of Physicians of India
6. Life Member of Indian Medical Association
7. Life Member of Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India
8. Life Member of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Consultant Forum
Senior Consultant in Nephrology at Apollo Hospital, Since 1997
Senior Consultant in Nephrology at Moolchand Hospital, 1982-1997
Senior Registrar in Nephrology/Medicine at Royal Victoria Hospital, 1977 - 1981
Senior Registrar in Nephrology/Medicine at AIIMS, New Delhi, 1975 - 1976
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Gold Medal & Certificate of Honour for Distinction in Physiology -
2. Gold Medal & Certificate of Honour for obtaining highest marks in Obstetrics & Gynaecology -
3. Gold Medal for Best Speaker in the Annual Seminar Competition, 1966-67
4. Certificate of Honour in Ophthalmology