About Dr. Parveen Bhatia
Dr. Parveen Bhatia is a Consultant Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon and practices at Bhatia Global Hospital & Endosurgery Institute in Paschim Vihar & Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajendra Nagar, Delhi.
Dr. Parveen Bhatia has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi in 1982 & MS (General Surgery) from Same College in 1989 and has expertise in Laparoscopic Surgery, Liver Disease Treatment, Steatosis, Liver Surgery, Breast Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant, Minimal Access Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Parveen Bhatia on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Obesity Surgery Society of India
2. Member of Association of Surgeons of India
3. Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
4. Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
5. Member of Society of Endoscopic and Laproscopic Endoscopic Surgeons of India
6. Member of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia
7. Member of Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
8. Member of Delhi Medical Council
3. FRCS - (General Surgery)
1. Formerly, Chairman, Institute of Minimal Access Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Institute of Robotic Surgery(IRS) at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
2. Formerly, Medical Director & Consultant Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon at Global Hospital & Endosurgery Institute
3. Formerly, Hon. Secretary at Association of Surgeons of India
4. Formerly, Hon. Secretary at IAGES