About Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal
Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal is a Consultant Pediatrician and practices at Child Clinic & Endocrine Center in Rohini, North West Delhi.
Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2002, MD (Paediatrics) from Safdarjung Hospital in 2008 & DNB (Pediatrics) from Delhi University in 2010 and has expertise in Vaccination/Immunization, Newborn Jaundice, New Born Care, Viral Fever Treatment, Paediatric Critical Care, Infant & Child Nutrition, Growth & Development Evaluation etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Council
1. Formerly, Pediatrician at Safdardarjung Hospital (2010 - 2012)
2. Formerly, Endocrinologist at Safdarjung Hospital (2009 - 2010)
3. Formerly, Pediatrician at Max Hospital, Saket (2008 - 2009)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Profile And Height Outcomes Of Children With Short Stature In North India: An Experience From A Tertiary Care Centrethe Indian Journal Of Pediatrics February, 2014
2. Pulmonary Hydatid Cyst Presenting With Massive Haemoptysis In A Child – An Unusual Presentation: A Case Report: Journal Of Clinical And Diagnostic Research, 2011
3. Late Presentations Of Patients With Disorders Of Sexual Differentiation: Poster Presentation ISPAE, 2009