About Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal
Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal is a Consultant Pediatrician and practices at Child Clinic & Endocrine Center in Rohini, North West Delhi.
Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2002, MD (Paediatrics) from Safdarjung Hospital in 2008 & DNB (Pediatrics) from Delhi University in 2010 and has expertise in Pediatric Endocrinology, Short Stature, Height Issues, Puberty Issues, Obesity, Childhood Thyroid & Diabetes etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
2. Member of Indian Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology
3. Member of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
1. Formerly, Pediatrician at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
2. Formerly, Pediatrician at Saroj Super-specialty Hospital
3. Formerly, Pediatrician at Jaipur Golden Hospital
4. Formerly, Pediatrician at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Panipat
5. Formerly, Pediatrician at Rainbow Hospital
6. Formerly, Pediatrician at Mittal Nursing Home
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Profile And Height Outcomes Of Children With Short Stature In North India: An Experience From A Tertiary Care Centrethe Indian Journal Of Pediatrics February, 2014
2. Pulmonary Hydatid Cyst Presenting With Massive Haemoptysis In A Child – An Unusual Presentation: A Case Report: Journal Of Clinical And Diagnostic Research, 2011
3. Late Presentations Of Patients With Disorders Of Sexual Differentiation: Poster Presentation ISPAE, 2009