About Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal
Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal is a Consultant Pediatric Endocrinologist & Pediatrician in Rohini. She is currently practicing at Child Clinic & Endocrine Center in Rohini, North West Delhi.
The doctor is having more than 10 years of experience. Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal is a well qualified Pediatric Endocrinologist & Pediatrician in Rohini.
As a Pediatric Endocrinologist & Pediatrician, her area of expertise includes Growth Monitoring, Nutrition Assessment, Child Growth, Growth Management, Nutrition in Children, Short Stature, Obesity, Thyroid Disorders (Hypothyroidism & Hyperthyroidism), Diabetes, Pubertal Problems (Early/Late Sexual Development), Adrenal Problems (CAH, Intersex Problems), Neuro Endocrine Problems, General Endocrine Problems, Hirsutism, Micro Penis, Gynecomastia, PCOS, Menstrual Problems, Hypocalcaemia and Vitamin D deficiency.
Patients from all around Rohini and entire North West Delhi come to Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her expertise and the techniques she uses as a Pediatric Endocrinologist & Pediatrician.
Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal has completed her education mainly from New Delhi. She did her MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2002, MD (Pediatrics) from Safdarjung Hospital in 2008, DNB (Pediatrics) from Delhi University in 2010, SCE – Endocrinology and Diabetes and MARCP (Diploma in Endocrinology) from University of Wales in 2016. At present, she is practicing as a Pediatric Endocrinologist & Pediatrician in Rohini.
She has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Indian Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology and American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
At present, Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal also practices at Rainbow Hospital in Panipat, Mittal Nursing Home in Sonipat and Aadhar Institute in Hisar.
Before practicing as a Pediatric Endocrinologist & Pediatrician in Rohini, Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal was formerly a Pediatrician at Fortis Hospital in Shalimar Bagh, Pediatrician at Saroj Super-specialty Hospital, Pediatrician at Jaipur Golden Hospital and Pediatrician at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital in Panipat.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Richa Arora Agarwal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
2. Member of Indian Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology
3. Member of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
1. Presently, Consultant at Rainbow Hospital, Panipat
2. Presently, Consultant at Mittal Nursing Home, Sonipat
3. Presently, Consultant at Aadhar Institute, Hisar
4. Formerly, Pediatrician at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
5. Formerly, Pediatrician at Saroj Super-specialty Hospital
6. Formerly, Pediatrician at Jaipur Golden Hospital
7. Formerly, Pediatrician at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Panipat
8. Formerly, Pediatrician at Rainbow Hospital
9. Formerly, Pediatrician at Mittal Nursing Home
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Profile And Height Outcomes Of Children With Short Stature In North India: An Experience From A Tertiary Care Centrethe Indian Journal Of Pediatrics February, 2014
2. Pulmonary Hydatid Cyst Presenting With Massive Haemoptysis In A Child – An Unusual Presentation: A Case Report: Journal Of Clinical And Diagnostic Research, 2011
3. Late Presentations Of Patients With Disorders Of Sexual Differentiation: Poster Presentation ISPAE, 2009