About Dr. Shashi Dangwal
Dr. Shashi Dangwal is a Consultant Pulmonologist and practices at HCL Healthcare in Dwarka Sector 12A & Swastik Polyclinic in Dwarka Sector 6, South West Delhi.
Dr. Shashi Dangwal has completed MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1979, DCH (Diploma in Child Health) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1986, MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1988 & PG Diploma in Hospital & Healthcare Management from IGNOU, New Delhi in 2009 and has expertise in Chest Disease Treatment, Balance Exercises, Pneumonia Treatment, Spirometry, Nebulisations, Lung Infections Treatment, Pleural Effusion Treatment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Shashi Dangwal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
1. Presently, Additional Director- Medical Services at Millitary Hospital (2009 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, Director- Medical Services at Army Hospital (2007 - 2009)
3. Formerly, Commanding Officer at Millitary Hospital (2006 - 2007)
4. Formerly, Consultant at Millitary Hospital (1998 - 2010)
5. Formerly, General Duty Medical Officer at Millitary Hospital (1980 - 1995)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. GOC In C-Commendation, 2006
2. C In C-Commendation, 2008