About Dr. Animesh Arya
Dr. Animesh Arya is a Consultant Pulmonologist and practices at Centre For Chest Diseases, Allergy & Sleep Disorders, Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute in Paschim Vihar, Max Hospital in Pitampura, & Sehgal Neo Hospital in Meera Bagh, Delhi.
Dr. Animesh Arya has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi in 1980, MD (Chest Disease) from Delhi University in 1986 & Diploma In Tuberculosis And Chest Diseases from Same College in 1984 and has expertise in Allergy, Asthma, Bronchoscopy, Emphysema, Sleep Medicine, Tuberculosis, Chest Diseases, Pulmonary Function Test, Respiratory Diagnostic, Diagnostics in Tuberculosis etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Animesh Arya on www.Lazoi.com.
1. President of Indian Society of Respiratory Infection
2. Member of National College of Chest Physicians
3. Member of Indian Medical Association
4. Member of Association of Physician of India
5. Executive Member of DMA Outer Wes
• AWARDS :
1. 1st Rank In MD, 1986
2. Gold Medal By TB Ass. of India, 1984
3. Delhi University Prize For 1st Rank In DTCD, 1984
1. Formerly, Clinical Assistant at TB Centre New Delhi (1986 - 1987)
2. Formerly, Senior Medical Officer at RML Hospital, New Delhi (1987 - 1992)
3. Formerly, Senior Medical Officer and Coordinator for TB Program at Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, New Delhi (1992 - 1993)
4. Formerly, Worked in Department of Pulmonology at Maharaja Aggrasen Hospital (1992 - 1993)
5. Formerly, Worked in Pulmonology Department at Jaipur Golden Hospital (1993 - 1996)