About Dr. Arpana Jain
Dr. Arpana Jain is a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist in GTB Nagar. She is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Care Medicentre in GTB Nagar and Fortis La Femme in Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi.
She has more than 26 years of experience. Dr. Arpana Jain is a qualified Obstetrician & Gynecologist in GTB Nagar.
Her special field of Interest Includes Infertility, Lymphocyte Immune Therapy For Recurrent Abortion & Laparoscopic Surgeries, Non Decent Vaginal Hysterectomy (Key Hole Surgeries), Vaginal Aesthetic Surgeries and Widely Known for her Research Work.
Dr. Arpana Jain has various national and international publications to her credit which includes treatment of Menorrhagia: Randomized Controlled Clinical Trials with Tranexamic Acid.
As an Obstetrician and Gynecologist, her area of expertise includes Abnormal Pap Smears, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Vaginitis, Pelvic Pain, Menopause, Fibroids, Caesarean Section, Normal Vaginal Delivery, Ovarian Cystectomy, Vaginal Repair, Hysterectomy, Vulvectomy, Vulval Tumor Removal, Recto Vaginal Fistula Repair, Bartholin Cyst Excision, Tubal Ligation, Vaginal Biopsy, Myomectomy, Enterocele Repair, Intra Uterine Contraceptive Device Insertion, Polypectomy, Abortion, Vaginoplasty, Cervical Biopsy, Ovarian Biopsy, Laparotomy, Adhesiolysis, Colposcopy, Hysteroscopy, Cystocele Repair, Cervical Dilatation, Endometrial Ablation, MIRENA Insertion, Myolysis, Ruptured Uterus Repair and Vaginal Foreign Body Removal.
Patients from all around Shalimar Bagh, GTB Nagar and entire Delhi come to Dr. Arpana Jain with lots of hopes and the doctor tries her best in making sure that the patients are totally satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and the techniques she uses as an Obstetrician & Gynecologist.
Dr. Arpana Jain has completed her education mainly from Meerut. She did her MBBS from Meerut Medical College in 1989, DGO from Meerut Medical College in 1992 and DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology) from Sir Ganga Ram hospital in 1995. Currently, Dr. Arpana Jain is practicing as an Obstetrician & Gynecologist in GTB Nagar.
She is also been the member of some prestigious organizations like National Board of Examination, Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD), Indian Menopause Society (IMS), Indian Fertility Society (IFS) and Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists (IAGE). Dr. Arpana Jain is a well known Obstetrician & Gynecologist in GTB Nagar.
To add to her achievements, Dr. Arpana Jain has also won Certificate of Gold Medal, Certificate of distinction of merit in Biochemistry in 1985, Certificate of merit & gold medal in physiology in 1985 and Certificate of honor in Pathology in 1987.
Before practicing as an Obstetrician & Gynecologist in GTB Nagar, Dr. Arpana Jain was formerly a Consultant Gynae at Niti Nursing Home in Baraut (1992 – 1992), Senior Resident at Gouri Hospitals (1992 – 1993), DNB at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (1993 – 1994), Senior Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (1994 – 1997), Senior Resident at Deen Dayal Upadhaye Hospital (1997 – 1999), Senior Consultant at Sant Parmanand Hospital (1999 – 2007) and Senior Consultant at Sunder Lal Jain Hospital (2007 – 2014).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Arpana Jain on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of National Board of Examination
2. Member of Association of Obstetrician & Gynaecologists of Delhi
3. Member of Indian Menopause Society (IMS)
4. Member of Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
5. Member of Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopist (IAGE)
1. Formerly, Senior Consultant at Sunder Lal Jain Hospital (2007 – 2014)
2. Formerly, Senior Consultant at Sant Parmanad Hospital (1999 – 2007)
3. Formerly, Senior Resident at Deen Dayal Upadhaye Hospital (1997 – 1999)
4. Formerly, Senior Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (1994 – 1997)
5. Formerly, DNB at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (1993 – 1994)
6. Formerly, Senior Resident at Gouri Hospitals (1992 – 1993)
7. Formerly, Consultant Gynae at Niti Nursing Home in Baraut (1992 – 1992)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Certificate of Distinction of Merit in Biochemistry, 1985
2. Certificate of Merit & Gold Medal in Physiology, 1985
3. Certificate of honor in Pathology, 1987