About Dr. Arpita Gangwani
Dr. Arpita Gangwani is a Consultant Gynecologist & Obstetrician and practices at Dr. Gangwani's Clinic in Punjabi Bagh & Apollo Cradle in Moti Nagar, West Delhi.
Dr. Arpita Gangwani has completed MBBS from MP Shah Medical College in 2003 & DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology) from MP Shah Medical College in 2010 and has expertise in Infertility, Women Diseases, High Risk Pregnancy, Abortion, Breast Screening etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Arpita Gangwani on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India
2. Member of Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi
3. Member of Indian Medical Association
1. Formerly, Senior at Deen Dayal Upadaya Hospital
2. Formerly, Consultant at Sehgal Neo Hospital
3. Formerly, DNB at Mata Chanan Devi Hospital
4. Formerly, Junior Resident at Deen Dayal Upadhay Hospital
5. Formerly, Internship at ESI Hospital
6. Formerly, Junior Consultant at Sitaram Bhartia Hospital
7. Formerly, Associate Consultant at BLK Superspeciality Hospital