About Dr. Arun Saroha
Dr. Arun Saroha is a Consultant Neuro Surgeon in Sushant Lok. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Max Super Specialty Hospital in Saket, South Delhi and Max Healthcare Hospital in Sushant Lok Phase I, Gurgaon.
The doctor has more than 15 years of experience. Dr. Arun Saroha is a well qualified Neuro Surgeon in Sushant Lok.
Dr. Arun Saroha has done more than 8000 brain and spine surgeries over the last 15 years.
As a Neuro Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Spine Tumor, Brain Tumor Surgery, Cerebrovascular Surgery, Spinal Instrumentation, Intraventricular Tumor Surgery, Pediatric Neuro Surgery, Craniovertebral Junction Surgery, Base of Skull Surgery, Degenerative Spine Disorders, Disc Replacements, Spine Trauma, Congenital Cranial Deformity and Complex Spine Surgery.
Patients from all around Saket, Sushant Lok and entire Delhi and Gurgaon come to Dr. Arun Saroha with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Neuro Surgeon.
Dr. Arun Saroha has completed his education mainly from Jaipur. He did his MBBS from Rajasthan University, Jaipur in 1995, MS (General Surgery) from Rajasthan University, Jaipur in 1998 and M.Ch (Neuro Surgery) from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2002. Currently, he is practicing as a Neuro Surgeon in Sushant Lok.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like North American Spine Society – NASS, American Association of Neurological Surgeons – AANS, Neurological society of India – NSI, Neurological Spine Society of India – NSSI, Association of Spine Surgeons of India – ASSI, Neurotrauma Society of India, Spinal Cord Society – SCS, Association of Surgeons of India – ASI, AO Spine – Asia Pacific (Delegate) and Walter E Dandy Neurological Society. Dr. Arun Saroha is a well known Neuro Surgeon in Sushant Lok.
The doctor have also been go through such professional trainings like World Federation of Neurological Society (WFNS) Course, AO Principal Course, AO Advanced Course, AO Masters Course, AO Tips for Trainers, AO Advanced Course – Davos and Synthes Skeletal Workshops.
Before practicing as a Neuro Surgeon in Saket, Dr. Arun Saroha was formerly the Head of Neurosurgery Department at Artemis Health Institute.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Arun Saroha on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of North American Spine Society – NASS
2. Member of American Association of Neurological Surgeons - AANS
3. Member of Neurological society of India - NSI
4. Member of Neurological Spine Society of India - NSSI
5. Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India - ASSI
6. Member of Neurotrauma society of India
7. Member of Spinal Cord Society - SCS
8. Member of Association of Surgeons of India - ASI
9. Member of AO Spine – Asia Pacific (Delegate)
10. Member of Walter E Dandy Neurological Society
1. Presently, Associate Director and Head of Unit – Neurosurgery (Brain and Spine) at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket
2. Formerly, Head in Neurosurgery Dept. at Artemis Health Institute
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
1. World Federation of Neurological Society (WFNS) Course
2. AO Principal Course
3. AO Advanced Course
4. AO Masters. Course
5. AO Tips for Trainers
6. AO Advanced Course – Davos
7. Synthes Skeletal workshops
1. Faculty in ASSICON, 2012, New Delhi
2. Faculty for training Neurosurgeons at Al Kindi University, Baghdad, 2012
3. Visiting Faculty for training doctors at Baghdad University , Baghdad 2011
4. Visiting Faculty in Ferdinand Church University, Lagos, Nigeria, 2010
5. Guest Lecture on Role of Modern Neurosurgery in multidisciplinary approach in trauma, Gurgaon.
6. Guest Lecture on Degenerative Spine disorders & management at Rohtak, Haryana.
7. Guest Lecture on Near Zero Mortality in Elective Neurosurgery in IMA Rewari, Haryana.
8. Delegate - North India - AO Spine India
9. Awarded “Best Spine Surgeon” by BIG RESEARCH AWARDS at New Delhi 2013.
10. Awarded “ Best Resident for Critical Care in Neurosurgery at PGIMER” 2002
11. Best Scientific Paper Award on “ Brain Tumor Research” at NSICON, 2003
12. Best Scientific Paper at IASO Conference, 1996