About Dr. Arun Saroha
Dr. Arun Saroha is a Consultant Neuro Surgeon and practices at Max Super Specialty Hospital in Saket, South Delhi and GNH Hospital in Sector 14, Gurgaon.
Dr. Arun Saroha has completed MBBS from RNT, Udaipur in 1996, MS (General Surgery) from same college in 1998 & M.Ch (Neuro Surgery) from PGIMER Chandigarh in 2001.
Dr. Arun Saroha has expertise in Cervical spine, CV Junction Anomaly, Minimally Invasive, Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Lumbar Disc Surgery, Spinal Instrumentation Procedures, Spine Deformity Treatment, Endoscopic Spine Surgery, Kyphoplasty etc.
He has also been performing instrumented/ Non instrumentation spine surgeries, including minimally invasive techniques. He has performed more than 6,000 Neurosurgeries (Spine and Brain) successfully till date.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Arun Saroha on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of North American Spine Society – NASS
2. Member of American Association of Neurological Surgeons - AANS
3. Member of Neurological society of India - NSI
4. Member of Neurological Spine Society of India - NSSI
5. Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India - ASSI
6. Member of Neurotrauma society of India
7. Member of Spinal Cord Society - SCS
8. Member of Association of Surgeons of India - ASI
9. Member of AO Spine – Asia Pacific (Delegate)
10. Member of Walter E Dandy Neurological Society
1. Presently, Associate Director and Head of Unit – Neurosurgery (Brain and Spine) at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket
2. Formerly, Head in Neurosurgery Dept. at Artemis Health Institute
• PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
1. World Federation of Neurological Society (WFNS) Course
2. AO Principal Course
3. AO Advanced Course
4. AO Masters. Course
5. AO Tips for Trainers
6. AO Advanced Course – Davos
7. Synthes Skeletal workshops
1. Faculty in ASSICON, 2012, New Delhi
2. Faculty for training Neurosurgeons at Al Kindi University, Baghdad, 2012
3. Visiting Faculty for training doctors at Baghdad University , Baghdad 2011
4. Visiting Faculty in Ferdinand Church University, Lagos, Nigeria, 2010
5. Guest Lecture on Role of Modern Neurosurgery in multidisciplinary approach in trauma, Gurgaon.
6. Guest Lecture on Degenerative Spine disorders & management at Rohtak, Haryana.
7. Guest Lecture on Near Zero Mortality in Elective Neurosurgery in IMA Rewari, Haryana.
8. Delegate - North India - AO Spine India
9. Awarded “Best Spine Surgeon” by BIG RESEARCH AWARDS at New Delhi 2013.
10. Awarded “ Best Resident for Critical Care in Neurosurgery at PGIMER” 2002
11. Best Scientific Paper Award on “ Brain Tumor Research” at NSICON, 2003
12. Best Scientific Paper at IASO Conference, 1996