About Dr. Sanjay Jain
Dr. Sanjay Jain is a preeminent consultant gastroenterologist in Noida and South Delhi. He has over three decades of clinical experience and specializes in disease of liver, Gall bladder, Biliary Tract, Pancreas, and Gastro-intestinal Diseases. He has a vast international experience of 13 years, having worked in the United Kingdom and Middle East. While practicing there, he singlehandedly treated many complex liver-gastro diseases.
As a Gastroenterologist, his area of expertise includes Pancreatitis Treatment, Billiary Tract diseases Treatment, Gastrointestinal Diseases Treatment, Endoscopy (Diagnostic and Therapeutic), Gallstones Treatment, Cholecystitis Treatment, Cholestasis Treatment, Liver diseases Treatment, Alcoholic liver disease Treatment and Hepatitis B, C Treatment.
Patients from all around Sarita Vihar, Noida Sector 26 and entire Noida come to Dr. Sanjay Jain with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his expertise and the techniques he uses as a Gastroenterologist.
Post international stint, Dr. Sanjay Jain practiced at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi for 15 years and Moolchand Medcity, New Delhi for 3 years. There, he was a Senior Consultant in Dept. of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Currently, he is attached with one of the finest hospitals in India Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (PSRI), Sheikh Sarai, South Delhi. He also attends patients at his resident cum clinic in Sector 26, Noida.
Dr. Sanjay Jain is a thorough professional having treated thousands of patients with multiple liver and gastro diseases. He is counted amongst the most successful hepatologists in the country. Through sheer worked hard and perseverance, he has obtained MBBS, MD (General Medicine), MRCP and FRCP (Twice) from reputed medical institutes in India and abroad.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Indian association of study of Liver Diseases, Society of G.I Endoscopy of India and Indian Medical Association.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sanjay Jain on www.Lazoi.com
1. Indian Society of Gastroenterology
2. Indian association of study of Liver Diseases
3. Society of G.I Endoscopy of India
4. Indian Medical Association
1. Royal college of Physicians, London, UK
2. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK
1. Presently, Senior Consultant in Dept. of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at PSRI Hospital, New Delhi from November 2015 – Present.
2. Formerly, Senior Consultant in Dept. of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Moolchand Medcity from 2012 to 2015.
3. Formerly, Senior Consultant in Dept. of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals , New Delhi from 1996 to 2012