About Dr. Ramandeep Singh Dang
Dr. Ramandeep Singh Dang is a Consultant Neuro Surgeon and practices at Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute, Noida Sector-11.
Dr. Ramandeep Singh Dang has completed MBBS from Government Medical Collage, Patiala in 1996, MS (General Surgery) from Government Medical Collage, Patiala in 2002 & MCh (Neuro Surgery) from King George Medical College, Lucknow in 2008 and has expertise in Spine Surgery, Brain Tumor Surgery, Cerebrovascular Surgery, Paediatric Neuro Surgery, Craniovertebral Junction Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ramandeep Singh Dang on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Faculty of Medical Sciences, BFUHS, Faridkot.
2. Member of Neurological Society of India (NSI)
3. Member of National Scholastic Surfing Association (NSSA)
4. Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
1. Formerly, Professor & HOD Neurosurgery at GGSMedical Collge
2. Formerly, Associate Prof. & HOD Neurosurgery at GGSMedical Collge
3. Formerly, Assistant Professor, Neurosurgery at GGSMedical Collge
4. Formerly, Assistant Professor at AIMSR
5. Formerly, Senior Resident at King George Medical College
6. Formerly, Senior Resident at UCMS