About Dr. Raju Vaishya
Dr. Raju Vaishya is a Consultant Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar & Healing Touch Clinic in Sukhdev Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Raju Vaishya has completed MBBS from Gajraraja Medical College Gwalior in 1983, MS (Orthopaedics) from Gajraraja Medical College Gwalior in 1986, M.Ch (Orthopaedics) from Liverpool University United Kingdom in 1990 & FRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2012 and has expertise in ACL Reconstruction, Knee Replacement, Joint Pain, Hip Replacement, Lower Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Back Pain Physiotherapy, Neck Pain Treatment, Knee Osteotomy etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Raju Vaishya on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Royal College of Surgeons of England
2. Member of SICOT
3. Member of Indian Orthopedic Association
4. Member of Indian Medical Association
5. Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society of India
6. Member of Indian Cartilage Society
7. Member of Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
8. Member of Int. Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surg & Ortho Sports Medicine
9. Member of Indian Arthroplasty Association
10. Member of Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of India
11. Member of Indian Federation of Sports Medicine
12. Member of Association of British Scholars
13. Member of IOA
14. Member of Delhi Medical Association
15. Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
16. Member of South Delhi Orthopaedic Society
17. Member of Delhi Medical Council
18. Member of Nepal Medical Council
19. Member of Bangladesh Orthopaedic Society
20. Member of India Habitat Centre, N Delhi
21. Member of India Islamic Cultural Centre, New Delhi
1. Formerly, Orthopaedic Surgeon at NHS Hospitals, UK
2. Formerly, Orthopaedic Surgeon at GRMC, Vaishya Clinic
3. Formerly, Sr Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Our project of “rescue operation of the victims of Nepal earthquake of 2015” was awarded as the best community service project amongst all the hospitals, 2016.
2. AHERF awarded me a special prize for highest number of 27 manuscripts submitted for best paper publication award in 2015.
3. Created a new national record for doing "ACL reconstruction on oldest man" & this has been accepted in Limca & India Book of Records for 2015.
4. Appointed as Adjunct Professor of Apollo Hospitals for Educational and Research Foundation (AHERF)(2012-13, 2013-14)
5. Appointed as Visiting Professor of Orthopaedics in Basra Medical School, Iraq. Dec 2012
6. Appointed as Visiting Professor of Orthopaedics in National Institute of Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation (NITOR), Dhaka, Bangladesh. March 2012
7. Appointed as Visiting Professor of Orthopaedics in Chitwan School of Medical Sciences, Bharatpur, Nepal. Jan 2012
8. Awarded honorary life membership of Bangladesh Orthopaedic Society. 2012
9. Appointed as a member of Clinical Advisory Group Meeting of Apollo hospitals, since 2015
10. Got the honor of doing a bilateral Total Knee Replacement in a 93 years old gentleman & created a world record (published in Limca book of Records, Jan 2012)
11. Got the honor of doing a bilateral Total Knee Replacement in the oldest couple in a single sitting & created a world record (published in Limca Book of Records, 2013)
12. Got the honor of doing a bilateral Total Knee Replacement in the oldest couple in a single sitting & created a national record (published in India Book of Records, 2013)
13. Invited faculty at the prestigious 2nd UK Cartilage club meeting. Chatham, Kent, UK. Nov 2012
14. Academic Achievement Awards for best paper publications in Apollo Group of Hospitals, 2011
15. Received distinguished service award from the Geriatric Society of India, 2010.
16. Appointed on the advisory board of Indian Journal of Geriatric Care (IJGC)
17. Awarded “Medata ratna” by Agarwal Medata Panchayat, Gwalior, for outstanding achievement in profession & social service. Nov 2011
18. Selected for the IOA-UK fellowship for 2011
19. Awarded the “Best paper publication award 2009” of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
20. Academic Achievement Awards for Best paper publications in Apollo Group of Hospitals, 2010
21. Received a “Distinguished Service Award 2010” by Geriatric Society of India, New Delhi 2010 at 7th International Congress on Geriatric Care.
22. Honored by IMA, Gwalior through a Citation Award for outstanding services to the society on Doctor’s day, 1st July 2010.
23. Dedication of a book (to me) titled “Diversity: A Challenge to Indian Administration” by Prof (Dr) Niru Hazarika. Feb 2010
24. Academic Achievement Awards for Best paper publications in Apollo Group of Hospitals, 2009
25. ‘Doctor of the Year’. Awarded by Delhi Medical Association, 2009.
26. ‘Best Doctor of the Year’ Awarded by Gwalior Vikas Samiti in their 31st Top Ten Persons of the Year Award, at Gwalior on 26th Jan 2008.