About Dr. Gaurav Rathore
Dr. Gaurav Rathore is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon and practices at Jaypee Hospital in Sector 128, Noida.
Dr. Gaurav Rathore has completed MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore in 1997, MS (Orthopaedics) from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore in 2002, M.Sc (Orthopaedics) from University of Central Lancashire, UK in 2007, M.Ch (Orthopaedics) from Edgehill University, UK & Wrightington Hospital in 2009 & FRCS (Trauma & Orthopedics) from Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh in 2012 and has expertise in Joint Replacement, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Arthroscopy & Sports Injuries, Trauma & Fractures, Bone Disease, Hand Surgery, Joint & Bone Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Gaurav Rathore on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Council
2. Member of Medical Council of India
3. Member of General Medical Council, UK
4. Member of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
5. Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
1. Wrightington Hospital, Wigan, UK
2. Royal Blackburn Hospital, Blackburn, UK
3. Birmingham Heartlands and Solihull NHS Trust