About Dr. Sandeep Guleria
Dr. Sandeep Guleria is a Consultant Kidney Transplant Surgeon & Nephrologist and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Sandeep Guleria has completed MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences in 1984, DNB (Genearl Surgery) from National Board of Examinations in 1988, MS (General Surgery) from AIIMS in 1988, FRCS (Glasgow) from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow UK in 1993, FRCS (Edinburgh) from Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh in 1993, MNAMS, FRCS (England) from Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2010, FRCS (Edinburgh) by nomination from Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh in 2010 and has expertise in Acute Renal Failure, Diabetes Renal Failure, Dialysis, Gestational Diabetes, Haemodialysis, Hematuria, Hypertensive Medication, Kidney Stones, Nephrology etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sandeep Guleria on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Ethics committee of the Transplantation Society
2. Member of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
3. Member of Post Graduate Education, Association of Surgeons of India
4. Member of Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India
5. Member of National Academy Of Medical Sciences
6. Member of General Medical Council
7. Member of Under Graduate curriculum committee Medical Council Of India
1. Presently, Senior Consultant, G. I. Surgery and Transplantation Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
2. Presently, Senior Registrar, Deptt. Of Organ Transplantation St. James’s University Hospital, Leeds
3. Formerly, Professor, AIIMS, New Delhi
4. Formerly, Additional Professor, Surgery AIIMS, New Delhi
5. Formerly, Consultant Surgeon, Organ Transplantation and Surgery St. James University Hospital, Leeds
6. Formerly, Associate Professor, Surgery AIIMS, New Delhi
7. Formerly, Senior Registrar, Deptt. Of Organ Transplantation St. James University Hospital, Leeds
8. Formerly, Assistant Professor & Consultant Surgeon, Surgery AIIMS, New Delhi
9. Formerly, SHO, Urology and Transplantation Royal Free Hospital, London