About Dr. Sandip Banerjee
Dr. Sandip Banerjee is a Consultant General Surgeon and practices at Dr Sandip Banerjee in Okhla, South Delhi.
Dr. Sandip Banerjee has completed MBBS from B J Medical College in 2003, DNB (General Surgery) from National Board of Examinations in 2008 & MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy) (General Surgery) from Nasik Board of examination in 2015 and has expertise in Bariatric Surgery, Kidney Transplant, Lung Transplant, Laparoscopic Surgery, Weight Laparoscopic etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sandip Banerjee on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Association of Surgeons of India
2. Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
3. Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
1. Fellowship in GI surgery and GI oncology, Medanta - The Medicity
2. Fellowship in association of colorectal surgeons of India, Association of colorectal surgeons of India
3. Fellowship in FMAS, Association of Minimal Access Surgeons Of India
4. Fellowship in FIAGES, Indian Association of Gastrointestianalendoscopic Surgeon
5. Fellowship in FAIS, Faculdade de Ciencias da Saude de Sao Paulo, FACIS
1. Presently, Founder Director PELVINIC, Senior Consultant Colorectal & Bariatric surgery at PELVINIC
2. Formerly, Senior Resident, Dept of General and Minimal Invasive surgery at Seetaram Bhartia Institute of Medical Sciences
3. Formerly, Senior Resident, Dept of Gen and Minimal Invasive Surgery at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences
4. Formerly, Attending Consultant, Dept of GI surgery and GI oncology at Medanta The Medicity Hospital
5. Formerly, Attending Consultant, Minimal Access Centre of Excellence at Fortis Memorial Research Institute
6. Formerly, Consultant, GI Bariatric & MIS at Saket City Hospital