About Dr. Ashok Kumar Omar
Dr. Ashok Kumar Omar is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre in Okhla, South Delhi.
Dr. Ashok Kumar Omar has completed MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 1976, MD (General Medicine) from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 1981 & Cardiology Training from National Heart Institute, New Delhi in 1987 and has expertise in Angiogram, Blood Vessels, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac MRI, Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardioversion, Complete Cardiac Rehabilitation etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ashok Kumar Omar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Fellow of American Society of Echocardiography
2. Fellow of European Society of Cardiology
3. Fellow of Cardiological Society of India
4. Fellow of Indian Academy of Echocardiography
5. Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology
6. Fellow of Asia Pacific Society of Cardiology
7. Fellow of International Medical Science Academy
1. Member of Cardiological society of India, Delhi Chapter
2. Member of Association of Physicians of India
3. Member of Indian Medical Association
4. Member of IMA Academy of Medical Specialists
5. Member of Heart Failure Society of ESC
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Award for distinguished clinical services for EHIRC by President of India Dr. Abdul Kalam on occasion of ISMICS
2. "Swajatiya Bhushan" by Omar Vaishya Mahasabha awarded in Bhubaneswar in Year 2006
3. Award for Social & Medical service from Gopi Krishan Dharmada Trust, Kanpur in Year 2003