About Dr. Sanjeev Gulati
Dr. Sanjeev Gulati is a Consultant Cosmetic Surgeon, Laser Specialist and Dermatologist in Sukhdev Vihar. He practices at multiple locations i.e. Rayz Skin Clinic in Sukhdev Vihar, South Delhi, Church Clinic in Madangir, South Delhi and Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre in Tughlakabad, South Delhi.
Dr. Sanjeev Gulati has more than 1 decade of experience. He is a qualified Cosmetic Surgeon, Laser Specialist and Dermatologist in Sukhdev Vihar.
As a Cosmetic Surgeon, Laser Specialist and Dermatologist, his area of expertise includes Acne Treatment, Vitiligo Treatment, Scar Treatment, Wart Removal, Pimple Treatment, Pigmentation Treatment, Anti-Ageing (Botox & Filler, Thread Lifts), Leucoderma Treatment, Botox & Filler, Chemical Peel Treatment, Radio-Frequency Surgery, Hair Loss Treatment, Derma roller, Alopecia Treatment, Nail & Hair Problems, Psoriasis Treatment, Cosmetic Dermatology, Eczema Treatment, Leucoderma and Laser Treatment, Micro-Dermabrasion, Cryotherapy, Fractional Laser, Hair Removal Laser and Meso-therapy. Patients from Sukhdev Vihar, Madangir, Tughlakabad and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Sanjeev Gulati with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatment, with his experience and fully equipped clinics.
Dr. Sanjeev Gulati has completed his education mainly from Pondicherry. He has completed his MBBS from JIPMER, Pondicherry in 1993 and MD from JIPMER, Pondicherry in 1997. Currently Dr. Sanjeev Gulati practices as a Cosmetic Surgeon, Laser Specialist and Dermatologist in Sukhdev Vihar.
To add in his achievements, Dr. Sanjeev Gulati has won the award for Best Paper in Scientific Session of Dermacon - IADVL in Agra (2001) Kolkata (2002), Distinction in Biochemistry, 1988(M.B.B.S.), 45th rank at All India Medical Entrance Exam in 1987, Merit position at All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance (for Dermatology Residency) in 1994.
Before practicing as a Cosmetic Surgeon, Laser Specialist and Dermatologist in Sukhdev Vihar, Dr. Sanjeev Gulati was formerly a Senior Consultant at FORTIS LA FEMME HOSPITAL, Senior Consultant at Kaya Skin Clinics, New Delhi and Worked as a Lecturer (teaching faculty post) in Department of Dermatology & Venereology at J.J.M. Medical College in DAVANGERE (Karnataka, India).
Dr. Sanjeev Gulati has also been the member of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (A.C.S.I.), Indian Medical Association – South Delhi Branch, Executive Committee Member of Delhi Branch of I.A.D.V.L. (from 2009 till Date) and Life Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists (IADVL).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Gulati on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Indian Association Of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists. (IADVL) – Life Member.
2. Association Of Cutaneous Surgeons Of India (A.C.S.I.).
3. Indian Medical Association, South Delhi Branch, Member.
4. Executive Committee Member of Delhi Branch of I.A.D.V.L.—From 2009 till Date.
5. Aesthetic Medicine Approved Trainer Of Apollo Medvarsity, Hyderabad—Of Fellowship In Aesthetic Medicine (FAM) Programme.
1. Formerly, Senior Consultant at FORTIS LA FEMME HOSPITAL
2. Formerly, Senior Consultant at Kaya Skin Clinics, New Delhi.
3. Worked as a Lecturer (teaching faculty post) in Department of Dermatology & Venereology at J.J.M. Medical College, DAVANGERE (Karnataka, India)
1. Master Trainer-Fellowship in Cosmetology & Aesthetic Medicine Course of Apollo Medvarsity, Hyderabad
1. Best Paper in Scientific Session of Dermacon - IADVL in Agra (2001) Kolkata (2002)
2. Distinction in Biochemistry, 1988(M.B.B.S.)
3. 45th rank in All India Medical Entrance Exam, 1987.
4. Merit position in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance (for Dermatology Residency), 1994.
• PAPER PRESENTATONS:
1. “A study of palmar Dermatoglyphics in Hansen’s Disease”, at National IADVL Conference, Agra (India), Jan. 2001.
2. “Clouston’s Syndrome – a case report “at South Zone IADVL Conference, Trivandrum (India), Nov.2000.
3. “Cutaneous Manifestations of Diabetes Mellitus -a study of 75 cases” at KT Branch, IADVL Conference at Manipal-May 2000 & at National Confrence- Banglalore Jan 2000.
4. “Folliculitis decalvans _ a case report” at National IADVL Conference, Madras (1995)
• RESEARCH & PUBLICATION:-
1. Principal Investigator:
J.I.P.M.E.R., Pondichery (India)
“Hereditary Palmo-Plantar Keratodermas in South India”.
Published the Journal of Dermatology, Tokyo (Japan), Dec. 1997
Sanjeev Gulati, Devinder M. Thappa, B.R. Garg.
1994 to 1997
J.I.P.M.E.R., Pondichery India.
Post- graduate (M.D.) Dermatology disseration on “Clinico-Etiological Study of Palmo-plantar Keratodermas”.
Study included 100 patients presenting in hospital O.P.D.
2. Clinical Trials
2003 till date
a) Clinical Trials to test efficacy of Dapsone gel for Acne
b) Post-Marketing study of tablet Minocycline in Acne
c) Efficacy of medicated soaps to prevent hand eczema
d) Potency of halobetasol ointment in psoriasis
e) Efficacy of luliconazole cream in superficial fungal infections.
3. Co- Investigator:
1997 to 2000
JJM Medical College, DAVANGERE (India).
“Cutaneous Manifestations of Diabetes Mellitus “
Study of 75 cases
Ashok Gupta, V. Jagannath Kumar, Sanjeev Gulati
1998 to 1999
“Palmar Dermatoglyphics in Leprosy”
Kharunissa V. Jagannath Kumar and Sanjeev Gulati