About Dr. Krishna Subramony Iyer
Dr. Krishna Subramony Iyer is a Consultant Peditric Cardiac Surgeon and practices at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre in Okhla, South Delhi.
Dr. Krishna Subramony Iyer has completed MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences in 1978, MS (General Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences in 1981 & MCh from All India Institute of Medical Sciences in 1984 and has expertise in Newborns to Adults, Complex Transpositions, Late Presenting CHD, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac MRI, Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Pulmonary Hypertension And Complex Neonatal Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Krishna Subramony Iyer on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeons
2. Member of Paediatric Cardiac Society of India
3. Member of Asia Pacific Paediatric Cardiac Society
4. Member of Asian Society of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
5. Member of American Association of Thoracic Surgery
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded Ganpatrao Chittre Scholarship for securing second rank in the Inter-Science examination of the Bombay University in April, 1972
2. Awarded Institute Gold Medal for Best Graduate of the year at the MBBS examination in Dec.1977
3. Secured following awards in All India Institute of Medical Sciences between 1973 and1977
4. Awarded the Doppler award for best paper at the Sixth International Symposium on Echocardiography in Cardiac Surgery, held in Washington D.C