About Dr. Anil Saxena
Dr. Anil Saxena is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre in Okhla, South Delhi.
Dr. Anil Saxena has completed MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur University in 1982, MD from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur University in 1985 & DNB from National Board of Examination, New Delhi in 1993 and has expertise in Electrophysiologic Study, Implantation of ICD, Lead Extraction, Coronary Angiography, Cardiac Pacing, Electrophysiology, Implantation of Permanent Pacemaker, Implantation of CRT-D (Combo Device), Implantation of Biventricular pacemaker etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Anil Saxena on www.Lazoi.com.
• MEMBERSHIP :
1. Founder Member of executive committee of Indian Heart Rhythm Society
2. Member of Indian Heart Rhythm Society
3. Member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society
4. Member of Heart Rhythm Society, USA
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Dr. O P Goel Memorial Oration award on 27-11-2004 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch
2. Shri G L Raturi Oration award on 24-03-2002 by Indian Medical Association Dehradun Branch. Delivered a talk on Pacing in Heart Failure.O and Ensite
3. Dr. B L Kapoor memorial oration award on 26-03-2001 by Delhi Medical Association, New Delhi. Delivered a talk on Recent advances in management of cardiac arrhythmias
4. Dr. O P Goel Memorial Oration award on 21-11-2001 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Delivered a talk on Recent Advances in management of Cardiac Failure
5. Prof. H S Mittal Memorial oration award on 26-03-2000 by Indian Medical Association Meerut Branch. Delivered a talk on Current trends in management of cardiac arrhythmias
6. Nagarik Samman award by Bareilly Jaycees for contribution and achievement in medicine, 2006