About Dr. Surabhi Dutt
Dr. Surabhi Dutt is a Consultant Ophthalmologist and practices at Aanya Eye Centre in Safdarjung Enclave & Visitech Eye Centre in South Extension Part-2, Delhi.
Dr. Surabhi Dutt has Completed MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysore in 2003, MS (Ophthalmology) from JJM Medical College, Davangere in 2009 & Fellowship in FSCEH (Cornea) from Dr. Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital, Delhi in 2014 and has expertise in Diabetic Retinopathy Screening/ Treatment, Corneal Ulcer Treatment, Corneal Collagen , Cross-Linking, Dry Eye - Evaluation / Treatment, Pterygium, Eye Checkup - General, Phacoemulsification Surgery, Yag Iridotomy, Corneal Transplantation, LASIK Eye Surgery, Teeth Straightening/Braces, Corneal Surgery, Ocular Inflammation And Uveitis, Retinal Diseases, Lasik for Glasses Removal etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Surabhi Dutt on www.Lazoi.com.
1. All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS)
2. Cornea Society of India (CSI)
3. Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS)
4. Eye Bank Association of India (EBAI)
1. Formerly, Resident at JJM Medical College (2006 - 2009)
2. Formerly, Senior Resident at VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital (2009 - 2012)
3. Formerly, Cornea Consultant at Pvt Practicioner (2014 - 2016)
• RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
1. “Clinical study of the visual results after PCIOL implantation in paediatric cataract surgery” submitted as thesis under the supervision of Dr. C.S. Hiremath, Professor, Ophthalmology,J J Medical College, Davangere (2006-2009) , Karnataka.
2. “Role of Oral Acyclovir in HSV Stromal Necrotizing Keratitis”, under the able guidance of Dr Umang Mathur, SCEH, Delhi(2014)
• PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS:
1. Faculty talk in Winter DOS conference Dec 2015-“ Work up of Infectious Keratitis”
2. Faculty talk at UPSOS conference Nov 2015-“ Application of AS-OCT in Cornea
3. “Basics of keratoconus” – Review. Ophthalmology Today, August 2009.
4. “Pathogenesis and recent advances in PHPV”- DOS Times for publication Sept 2010
5. Topography Guided Contact Lens Fitting in Keratoconus- July 2015 DOS Times
6. Review of Corneal Collagen Crosslinking – Update. DOS Times
7. Management of Post Operative Complications of Penetrating Keratoplasty. Being reviewed.