About Dr. Surabhi Dutt
Dr. Surabhi Dutt is a Consultant Ophthalmologist in South West Delhi.
Dr. Surabhi Dutt practices at Aanya Eye Centre in Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi.
Dr. Surabhi Dutt has completed MBBS from JSS Medical College, Mysore in 2003 and MS from JJM Medical College, Davangere, 2009.
She has also done Senior Residency from Safdarjung Hospital in 2012 and FSCEH (Cornea) from Dr. Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital, Delhi in 2014.
Dr. Surabhi Dutt has expertise in Comprehensive Eye Check Up, Micro Incision Cataract Surgery, Corneal Transplant, Refractive Vision Correction (Lasik), Corneal Disease Management etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Surabhi Dutt on www.Lazoi.com.
1. All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS)
2. Cornea Society of India (CSI)
3. Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS)
4. Eye Bank Association of India (EBAI)
• RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
1. “Clinical study of the visual results after PCIOL implantation in paediatric cataract surgery” submitted as thesis under the supervision of Dr. C.S. Hiremath, Professor, Ophthalmology,J J Medical College, Davangere (2006-2009) , Karnataka.
2. “Role of Oral Acyclovir in HSV Stromal Necrotizing Keratitis”, under the able guidance of Dr Umang Mathur, SCEH, Delhi(2014)
• PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS:
1. Faculty talk in Winter DOS conference Dec 2015-“ Work up of Infectious Keratitis”
2. Faculty talk at UPSOS conference Nov 2015-“ Application of AS-OCT in Cornea
3. “Basics of keratoconus” – Review. Ophthalmology Today, August 2009.
4. “Pathogenesis and recent advances in PHPV”- DOS Times for publication Sept 2010
5. Topography Guided Contact Lens Fitting in Keratoconus- July 2015 DOS Times
6. Review of Corneal Collagen Crosslinking – Update. DOS Times
7. Management of Post Operative Complications of Penetrating Keratoplasty. Being reviewed.