About Dr. Balbir Singh
Dr. Balbir Singh is a Consultant Electrophysiologist in Gurgaon, India. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Medanta – The Medicity in Sector 38 Gurgaon and Medanta Mediclinic in Defence Colony, Delhi.
He has more than 30 years of experience. Dr. Balbir Singh is a qualified Electrophysiologist in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital.
He specializes in coronary angioplasty, electrophysiology, radiofrequency ablation for arrhythmias, pacemakers and devices that treat heart failure which has earned him faculty status at all major conferences both in Europe and America. Dr. Balbir Singh’s vision, clinical expertise, dedication and patient centric approach have resulted in the growth of Medanta Hospital.
As an Electrophysiologist his area of expertise includes treatments for Chest pain (Angina pectoris/ Cardiac pain), Acute left-sided heart failure, Chronic heart failure, Acute circulatory failure (cardiogenic shock) ,Myocardial infarction, Acute massive pulmonary embolism, Cardiac tamponade, Valvular heart disease, Heart failure, Acute pulmonary edema, Cardiac syncope, Neurocardiogenic syncope, Postural hypotension, Sinus arrhythmias, Sinus bradycardia, Sinus tachycardia, Sick sinus syndrome (sino-atrial disease), Atrial ectopic beats, Atrial tachycardia, Atrial flutter, Atrial fibrillation, Atrio-ventricular nodal re-entrant tachycardia Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, Ventricular ectopic beats, Ventricular tachycardia.
Patients from entire Gurgaon, India and across the globe come to Dr. Balbir Singh with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and techniques he uses as an Electrophysiologist.
Dr. Balbir Singh has completed his education mainly from New Delhi. He did his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1983, MD (Medicine) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1989, DM (Cardiology) from GB Pant University of Agri & Tech in 1993, Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology from Milwaukee, 1997, MNAMS (General Surgery) in 2005 and Fellow of American College of Cardiology - American College of Cardiology in 2005. Currently Dr. Balbir Singh is practicing as an Electrophysiologist in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Cardiological Society of India, Indian Heart Rhythms Society, Editor of IHRS and Present President Member of ISEKON, Present President on Editorial Board of IPEJ. Dr. Balbir Singh is a famous Electrophysiologist in Gurgaon.
To add to his achievements, Dr. Balbir Singh has received recognition in the Limca Book of Records for Editorial Services in Indian Electrophysiology Journal – 2007, Invited for V.V.Shah Oration in Cardiological Society of India – 2006, Medical Excellence Award (International Study Circle) , in recognition of the work in the Interventional Cardiology – 2002, B D Kumar Oration (Indian Medical Association) for achievements in field of Interventional Cardiology – 1996, Awarded with the highest civilian award “PADMASHREE” – 2007 and Recognition Award for achievements in the field of Intervention Cardiology.
Before practicing as an Electrophysiologist in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital, Dr. Balbir Singh was formerly an Associate Professor at Department of Cardiology at AIIMS, New Delhi and Director at Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Balbir Singh on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Cardiological Society of India
2. Member of Indian Heart Rhythms Society, Editor of IHRS
3. Present President Member of of ISEKON
4. Present President On Editorial Board of IPEJ
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded with the highest civilian award “PADMASHREE” in January 2007.
2. Received recognition in the Limca Book of Records for Editorial Services in Indian Electrophysiology Journal 2007.
3. Invited for V.V.Shah Oration in December 2006 Cardiological Society of India.
4. Medical Excellence Award (International Study Circle) in the Year 2002, in recognition of the work in the Interventional Cardiology.
5. Recognition Award for achievements in the field of Interventional Cardiology (Bard Inc.).
6. B D Kumar Oration (Indian Medical Association) in March 1996 for achievements in field of Interventional Cardiology.
7. Sujoy B Roy Best young investigator award (Cardiology Society of India) in August 1995 for Research Work in Interventional Cardiology