About Dr. Rebekah Das
Dr. Rebekah Das is a Consultant Physiotherapist in South Delhi.
Dr. Rebekah Das practices at MyPhysio in Greater Kailash Part 2, Delhi.
Dr. Rebekah Das has completed Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) from University of South Australia in 2014, Graduate Certificate in Higher Education from Queensland University of Technology in 2005 and Bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy (Honours 1A) from University of South Australia in 1994.
Dr. Rebekah Das has expertise in Physiotherapy, Arthritis, Sports Injuries, Paralysis etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rebekah Das on www.Lazoi.com.
1. International Continence Society
2. Continence Foundation of Australia
3. Australian Physiotherapy Association
1. Formerly, Continence Therapist at Daws Road Physiotherapy Clinic Adelaide
2. Formerly, Continence Therapist at The Pelvic Floor Clinic, Adelaide, Australia
3. Formerly, Lecturer at University of South Australia, Adelaide
4. Formerly, Physiotherapist at Adelaide Hills Community Health Service Murray Mallee Community Health service Jamestown and Districts Health Service, Australia