About Dr. Rajesh Taneja
Dr. Rajesh Taneja is a Consultant Urologist and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Rajesh Taneja has Completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1985, MS (General Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1990 & M.Ch (Urology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1994 and has expertise in Urology, Male Infertility, Stone Diseases, Stone Urinary Tract, Urodynamics, Prostate Laser Surgery, Cystoscopy, Ureteroscopy, Genitourinary Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajesh Taneja on www.Lazoi.com.
Founder Fellow of Geriatric Society of India (January, 1998)
1. Member of review panel Indian Journal of Urology
2. Member of Executive Council of ‘Delhi Tumor Board
3. Reviewer for “Indian Journal of Medical Research”
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Founder chairman of Global Interstitial cystitis Bladder pain syndrome society.
2. The first Indian to be awarded to host European Society for Study of Interstitial Cystitis (ESSIC) annual meeting in India (for the year 2016)
3. Felicitated at the Annual IMA South Delhi Branch convention with the President’s Appreciation Award, January 2016.
4. Awarded, ‘MAMCOS Excellence award’ during the Annual Maulana Azad Medical College Old Students’ celebration December 2015.
5. Awarded, 'Men's Health Award' for outstanding achievements in the field of Urology & Men's Health, November 2015.
6. Robotic surgical video ‘Robotic assisted anti reflux procedure for bilateral Vesico Ureteric Reflux’ awarded best video during North Zone Urological Society of India, held at Srinagar, September 2015.
7. Treasurer, Andrology India
8. Received felicitation for special achievement award by the health minister of Government of NCT Delhi at the annual conference of IMA held on 6th January 2008.
9. Invited to deliver Mithilesh Memorial Oration in International Conference on Geriatrics & Gerontology held at New Delhi (November, 2002)
10. Best House Surgeon Award, LNJP and GP Pant Hospital, New Delhi (1987)
11. Second prize in Anatomy, Delhi University (1982)
12. National Talent Search Scholarship (1981)