About Dr. Jangid Lal
Dr. Jangid is an established Hair Transplant Surgeon and Dermatologist in Greater Kailash Part 2 who possesses healthy experience in all skin related problems. At present, Dr. Jangid practices at SkinQure in Saket and Cocoona Centre for Aesthetic Transformation in Greater Kailash Part 2, South Delhi.
In over 8 years of clinical practice, Dr. Jangid has developed expertise in Botox, Derma Fillers, Chemical Peel, Body shaping, non-surgical face lift, Acne scar surgeries, mole removal, cryosurgeries, vitiligo treatment, stem cell therapy, PRP therapy, Laser Light therapy and so on.
Dr. Jangid's clinic in Greater Kailash Part 2 is equipped to handle all surgeries related to Skin treatment and hair transplant. Dr. Jangid is Gold Medal winner in MD and had been trained under legendary Dr. PVS Prasad. Dr. Jangid is one of the most experienced skin specialists in Greater Kailash Part 2 and Saket, South Delhi.
Dr. Jangid is a qualified Hair Transplant Surgeon and Dermatologist in Greater Kailash Part 2 who has contributed enormously to the field of Dermatology. In fact, his work in dermato surgery field has been rightly appreciated and published worldwide.
Dr. Jangid is a prominent Transplant Surgeon and Dermatologist in Greater Kailash Part 2 and an avid writer who has authored several books on laser, tropical dermatology, skin infection and leprosy. Dr. Jangid has worked as a dermatologist with AIIMS, New Delhi and was ranked 2nd in Senior Resident exam all over India. Dr. Jangid worked for 3 years at AIIMS as a skin specialist.
In 2015, Dr. Jangid’s presentation on lip surgery won him the National Conference ASTICON, Kolkata. Not only this, Dr. Jangid rare presentation on "Merkel Cell Carcinoma" was awarded 3rd prize at the 20th IADVL Conference, Pondicherry Branch.
Dr. Jangid is a well known Hair Transplant Surgeon and Dermatologist in Greater Kailash Part 2, is a respected member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL), American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI) and more.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Jangid on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)
2) Member of American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
3) Member of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI)
4) Member of Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India (CDSI)
5) Member of Indian Academy of Aesthetic & Cosmetic Dentistry
1) Presently, Consultant Dermatologist and Hair Transplant Surgeon at SkinQure from 2016
2) Formerly, Medical officer at RML Hospital New Delhi from 2008 to 2009
3) Formerly, Junior Dermatologist at RMMCH from 2010 to 2013
4) Formerly, Dermatologist at All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS from 2013 to 2016
1) He published his own paper with Virendra N Sehgal and Pullabatla V S Prasad on "Spontaneous appearance of multiple asymptomatic papules and/or nodules over an apparently normal skin of the trunk. International J Dermatol 2013:52 395¬397".
2) He also published another paper on "Relapsing Painful Multiple Ulcerative Skin Eruptions: Challenge. Am J Dermatopathol 2013" with Virendra N Sehgal, Pullabatla V S Prasad, Pichai K Kaviarasan, Navjeevan Singh which was also accepted.
3) He also presented a poster presentation on "Lymphangioma Circumscriptum of Vulva" at IADVL national conference 2012, Jaipur.
4) He presented another poster presentation at ASTICON-2014, Chandigarh on "Sqamous Cell Carcinoma developing in penile Lichen sclerosus: Diagnostic difficulties in penile premalignant and malignant lesions".
1) Dr. Jangid's rare presentation on "Merkel Cell Carcinoma" was awarded 3rd prize at the 20th IADVL Conference, Pondicherry Branch
2) He also ranked 3rd in the quiz at the 20th IADVL Conference, Pondicherry Branch.
3) His case report on "Histoid Leprosy" was ranked 2nd at the 21 th IADVL Conference, Pondicherry Branch.
• BOOKS PUBLISHED:
1) Jangid, Chapter-1, PYODERMAS, 'Textbook of Dermatoses in Tropics'
2) Jangid, Virendra N. Sehgal, Pullabatla V. S. Prasad, Chapter-20 LEPROSY, 'Textbook of Dermatoses in Tropics'
3) Jangid, S. Khandpur, Lasers in Treatment of Vascular Lesions, LASERS IN CLINICAL PRACTICE.