About Dr. Harish Matai
Dr. Harish Matai is a Consultant Neuropsychiatrist & Psychiatrist and practices at Chetna Neuropsychiatry Centre in Paschim Vihar, West Delhi.
Dr. Harish Matai has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1982, MD (Psychiatry) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1987 & Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1984 and has expertise in Anger Management, Marital Counseling, Psychotherapy Adult, Electroconvulsive Therapy, Abnormal, Unusual, Suicidal Behavior, Violent Behavior, Career Counselling, Marriage/Marital Counselling etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Harish Matai on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Psychiatric Society
2. Member of Indian Association of Private Psychiatry
3. Member of Delhi Medical Association
4. Member of American Psychiatric Association
1. Presently, Director at Chetna Neuropsychiatry & Drug De-Addiction Centre (1993 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, Senior Psychiatrist at Saroj Hospital, Madhuban Chowk (1993 - 2004)
3. Formerly, Senior Psychiatrist at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh (1993 - 2004)
4. Formerly, Psychiatrist at ESI Hospital (1993 - 1994)
5. Formerly, Senior Medical Officer at Delhi Administration (1990 - 1993)
6. Formerly, Registrar Senior Resident at Safdarjung Hospital & LHMC (1987 - 1990)
7. Formerly, Resident Doctor at GB Pant Hospital (1984 - 1987)
8. Formerly, House Surgeon at LNJP & GB Pant Hospital (1982 - 1984)