About Dr. Jyoti Shanker Raychaudhuri
Dr. Jyoti Shanker Raychaudhuri is a Consultant Oncologist & Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeon and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Jyoti Shanker Raychaudhuri has completed MBBS, Diplomate in Medical Oncology & Diplomate in Hematology and has expertise in Blood Cancer, Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Gyne Oncology, Head & Neck Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer, Lung cancer, Medical Oncology, Ocular Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Hematology etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Jyoti Shanker Raychaudhuri on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of American Society of Hematology
2. Member of American Society of Blood & Marrow Transplant
3. Member of American College of Physicians
1. Fellow in Internal Medicine, Lincoln Hospital
2. Fellow in Hematology/Oncology, Winthrop University Hospital Mineola
3. Post-Doctoral Fellow in Prof. Yuri Lazebnik’s laboratory, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, New York